PDA

View Full Version : Early christmas present.. can't wait

sparks19
12-21-2007, 11:26 PM
We have received a lot of money for christmas so far this year and we were planning on getting this even before we got all this money....

But we are getting a new 42" HD tv this weekend.

I am SO excited. I know... kinda silly to get so excited about a tv lol but we have wanted one for a very long time and we can finally afford one without jeopardizing any bills or other important things. :D

This is our Christmas present to ourselves... most of all I can't wait to watch the discovery HD channel. Planet Earth will be AMAZING on this tv

K9karen
12-21-2007, 11:41 PM
*Jealous* And me, trying to find a cheap deal on a 15-20 incher for the kitchen! :rolleyes:

Seriously, that's awesome! I know you'll be loving every second of it!

davidpizzica
12-22-2007, 01:46 AM
I also have a brand new Sony HD flat screen tv for an early Christmas present! Mine is only a 32",but the picture is awsome. I just pulled the plug on my terminally ill 20" RCA. I have my DVD player plugged in and I've never seen the DVDs so clear. I LOVE my HDTV!

anna_66
12-22-2007, 06:44 AM
No, I don't think it's silly at all!

We bought a 42" plasma a couple of years ago as a gift to ourselves and earlier this year it started messing up (good thing we buy the extended warrenty!).
So they ended up giving us a newer model.

While we were in transition we watched a older model tv we have, there was no comparision!

You'll LOVE your new tv:D

Medusa
12-22-2007, 07:34 AM
Not silly at all. I mean, what do we work for anyhow? We deserve some pleasures in life. And since you didn't jeopardize your finances to get it, that makes it even sweeter. Enjoy! :)