PDA

View Full Version : I canīt wait for Christmas to be over!!!....

Husky_mom
12-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Iīm bitting my nails..... hands and feet........LOL

Iīm getting a S5 for Christmas!!! YAY!!.... hubby flipped when he saw the price :rolleyes: ..... lucky for him I didnīt asked for the Rebel...........yet. :p ... hehe.....

I canīt wait to get my hands on it... last time when he got me a digi as you might remember I "opened" it and "used" it and then returned it back to the wrapping....LOL... this time I have no clue where it is!!!.......

Iīm so anxious for Christmas to be over so I can use it!!!.... ;)

in case I canīt come again ON Christmas........ have a very happy one and know Iīll be thinking of you and how good you were to me.... I really appreciate your kindness and friendship.....you sure have become a VERY important part of my life, thank you.

Have a GREAT Holiday Season!!!.... and please save some cake if you have some ;)

Lilith Cherry
12-21-2007, 08:50 PM
Merry Christmas Husky-Mom ! Enjoy your new camera.

I have fruit cake or cheesecake ..want a piece of both? ;)

Husky_mom
12-21-2007, 09:02 PM
I have fruit cake or cheesecake ..want a piece of both? ;)

the more the merrier!!.......;)

cyber-sibes
12-21-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh boy - this means we'll get pictures of your beautiful huskies on PT! ("for your own good" ;) )
I have really good fruit cake & zucchini bread - want some of these, too?

Medusa
12-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Thank goodness other PTers mentioned what an S5 is. I'm so out of the loop; I had no idea what you were talking about. :rolleyes: Have a wonderful and blessed holiday and be sure to take lots of pix that you can post on PT. :)

Freedom
12-22-2007, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE=Medusa]Thank goodness other PTers mentioned what an S5 is. I'm so out of the loop; I had no idea what you were talking about. :rolleyes: /QUOTE]

Me as well. A new camera, oh joy!