PDA

View Full Version : I'm viewing PT on. . .

davidpizzica
12-21-2007, 07:55 PM
A brand new HD flat screen 32" tv!! I got it this afternoon and the difference is like night and day. The picture is incredible. It beats watching PT on a terminally ill 20" RCA. I have my DVD player plugged into it also and my DVDs look SO good. A VERY nice early Christmas present!

Catty1
12-21-2007, 08:46 PM
COOL! Now, David, you will have to give us a whisker count on every PT kitty! :D

Sounds wonderful. Congrats!

Killearn Kitties
12-22-2007, 04:50 AM
It sounds amazing, David. We really do need a new television - goodness knows when we got this one. The picture is absolutely appalling, but so long as it works, there is just always something else to spend money on.

I hope there is something good on over Christmas for you to appreciate. :D

moosmom
12-22-2007, 07:49 AM
All right David!!!!! When's the puter arriving???

Freedom
12-22-2007, 08:11 AM
That is wonderful, David. We bought an HD TV last year and were also stunned by the difference! (I don't have the computer hooked up to it, however.)

Did you also change from webtv to msntv yet?

davidpizzica
12-22-2007, 05:30 PM
That is wonderful, David. We bought an HD TV last year and were also stunned by the difference! (I don't have the computer hooked up to it, however.)

Did you also change from webtv to msntv yet?
No, not yet, Freedom. I still have the old web tv system. However next on my list to buy is a brand new desktop computer. I can do a lot more on that than I could on the old web tv.

davidpizzica
12-22-2007, 05:32 PM
All right David!!!!! When's the puter arriving???
Soon, very soon, georgeous!

davidpizzica
12-22-2007, 05:37 PM
It sounds amazing, David. We really do need a new television - goodness knows when we got this one. The picture is absolutely appalling, but so long as it works, there is just always something else to spend money on.

I hope there is something good on over Christmas for you to appreciate. :D
Karen, it is amazing. I just wish there was a less painful way to get the money to pay for it! LOL!