PDA

View Full Version : Sleepyheads - human and canine

Pam
12-21-2007, 09:30 AM
I spent yesterday finishing up the leaves in the back yard finally! I was really pooped and faded quickly in front of the TV. This is what hubby saw when he walked into the room. Now that he has his new camera no one is safe! :D Enjoy! (Can you find Ripley? )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_0437_CS2_1280.jpg
Pretty Harlee posing!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_0439_CS2_1280.jpg

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-21-2007, 09:36 AM
That's cute. I see two shiney eyes, that must be Ripley snuggled as close to mommy as he can get!

Rachel
12-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Ha, ha, :D I could have told you where Ripley was without looking at the picture.

Note to Wade: Good job. We need to see more pics of Pam with the dogs. Keep *practicing* with your new camera. Feel free to email to me for posting here.

Note to Harlee: Oh, you are such a gorgeous girl. You actually glow. I know you must enjoy spending time with the crew at Grammie's house and running around that big back yard, but you do seem a bit sad. Missing your Mommie perhaps?

Ginger's Mom
12-21-2007, 12:06 PM
It looks like Ripley is just the perfect size to fit into Mommy's side. ;) Now that looks like a happy, relaxed family.

pitc9
12-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Yep... man with a new camera... no one's safe!
But that's good for us because that means we get to see more pictures!! :D

Ripley, you look like you're doing a great job at keeping mom warm!
Bella... you're too cute laying on your blankie!
And Harlee..I just love those pink and white pads of yours! How cute!!

Pam, I sure hope your hubby let you sleep for a while before waking you up with the flashie box! :D

KYS
12-21-2007, 01:25 PM
LOL! Adorable, I guess you better get use to surprise pics when
hubby is home. ;)

shais_mom
12-21-2007, 01:37 PM
aawwww Looks comfy to me! :D
Are you grandogsitting?! :D

caseysmom
12-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Ripley is exactly where bubba is everynight...that is too cute and bella looks like the regal princess and Harley is just breathtaking.

kimlovescats
12-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Pam, you're making me yawn! Ripley is right where a widdle poodle boy should be! CLOSE TO MOMMY!!! :D

Pam
12-21-2007, 07:41 PM
aawwww Looks comfy to me!
Are you grandogsitting?! :D

Yes, Harlee has been here since Wednesday and her hoomans will pick her up on Sunday. They got a chance to go away for a couple of days to Lancaster, PA, compliments of Robyn's in-laws. ;)

Note to Wade: Feel free to email to me for posting here.

Rachel you are bad! :D I let him read this and he said....."hmmm, let's see I get to Rachel's e-mail by clicking here...." (with an evil smile on his face I might add). Actually he said he would never send you anything that is unflattering so I guess you won't be getting anything. :p

Pam, I sure hope your hubby let you sleep for a while before waking you up with the flashie box!

Angie, I slept right through the flash. I was "dog tired" (pardon the pun). :p I didn't even know he took this until my daughter told me this morning that he e-mailed a picture of me sleeping to her!! :D :eek:

chocolatepuppy
12-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Looks like a perfect setting,everyone comfy. I found Ripley right away. :D

K9karen
12-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Ripley's velcroed to you, as usual!

Yes, Pam, you look POOPED! (and adorable)

Is that the little Harlee girl I held in my arms????

anna_66
12-22-2007, 06:54 AM
Oh yeah, I knew right where to look to find Ripley! You both look very comfy:)

Good thing it's your hubby's new camera...now we get to see more pictures of you!

What a lovely picture of Harlee...she's gorgeous.

I'm so glad you decided to share these pictures with us Pam!

Logan
12-22-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm so glad that when I fall asleep in the chair, it usually means Scott has fallen asleep on the couch, so he doesn't take any pictures! LOL!!!

Good job, Wade!!!! :)

Daisy and Delilah
12-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Tell hubby to keep that camera going ;) Great pictures. Of course I can see velcro Ripley, right there with his Momma.

Harlee is so striking. Who doesn't want to give that girl a billion kisses? Kisses all around :)

Flatcoatluver
12-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Harlee and Ripley are so hansome! It's good to put a "face" to your post now!