PDA

View Full Version : Chaplin is home post #6 lol; in to be neutered today

Freedom
12-21-2007, 08:16 AM
I dropped him off at 7:30 this morning.

The vet estimate was $125; so I took him in to the non-profit clinin we use for the feral cats. Had to wait an extra few weeks for the appointment, as they book up fast; but it will only be $40!

The vet, Dr. Steve, is the vet who delivered President Bush Millie's pups.

I pick him up about 4 this afternoon, and most likely he won't need an e collar; the regular vet automatically sends all the males home with one; that is a $15 item on the estimate!

The 'baby' in the house is growing up!

Catty1
12-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Awww...widdle boy is growing up! Give him a kiss on that forehead for me! :)

You'll be home soon, Chaplin - and will get just a *bit* spoiled! :D

jazzcat
12-21-2007, 10:34 AM
Best of luck little Chaplin. We know you will do great and be running around in no time.

rkidsrcats
12-21-2007, 11:41 AM
No worries little Chaplin...you'll be up and playing in no time!
And you will be a good little citizen cat like all the boyz in The Tribe are - no littering allowed! :D

Medusa
12-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Chaplin will be even more pleasant to be around. He'll be fine in no time at all. :)

Freedom
12-21-2007, 05:29 PM
He is home and should be fine by morning. They told me he is still woozy from the anesthesia. He walks fine, not too active.

Then in the last 5 minutes, he tried to jump up onto a cat perch -- from across the ROOM! Needless to say, that did NOT work! :p Silly boy. He landed about a foot in front of where he started and just stood there looking around wondering, "how did that happen?" He hee.

catmandu
12-21-2007, 05:41 PM
THATS GREAT NEWS , AND CHAPLIN WILL BE SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL
AND NEUTERING WILL CALM HIM DOWN AND PREVENT SPRAYING AND FIGHTING. YOUR STORY REMINDS ME OF THE TIME MICHAEL CAME HOME FROM HIS OPERATION, AND INSTEAD OF BEING QUIET TRIED TO RUN AROUND TOO.
HE STAGGERED LIKE A PUNCHY FIGHTER, AND TOO FELL ON HIS FACE.
WE ARE HOPING THAT YOUR CHAPLIN HAS REGAINED HIS BALANCE, AND WIL NOT FALL AGAIN.
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D

Medusa
12-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Boys! :rolleyes: