PDA

View Full Version : 2007 RB PT Dogs

pitc9
12-20-2007, 12:45 PM
I was thinking the other day about how many PT Pets have passed to the bridge this year....
I went through the threads quickly and wanted to say Merry Christmas to all the RB Pets that will be spending they're first Christmas at the bridge. (In between visits to our houses of course!! )

Please note that I went through the old threads quickly and did not include every single dog that had a thread started for them in memorial.
PLEASE feel free to add any pet to this thread that you would like to. Or PM me and I'll add them to the list

Dab 20 – Teddy
Boscibo – Gandy
Lobodeb – Bonnie
*futurevet – Tucker
3muttsandaboston – Zoe
wolfQ – Reggie
Medusa – Bailey
Puckstop31 – Teddy
Logan – Lily
Lute – Charlie
Logan – Zipper
Reachoutrescue – Lady
Crittercrazy – Rocky
Toby’smybaby – BooBoo
Cookiebaker – Emerson
Cinder&Smoke - Bowser
Crayons09 – Daisy
Pitc9 – Toby
Cyber-Sibes - Sherman
NicoleJ – Golden Boy
Twisterdog – Rosie
Orangutango – Tango
Aly – Lolly
Kimslovescats - Kenny
Doglover9501 – Jasper
Lute – Polly
Kallisto4529 – Ginger
Kristen - Rocky
LoriJordan - Anna
Genny - Maggie

Some were taken from us too early, and their time on earth was cut short. Others suffered long boughts of illness while other's lived their lives to the fullest and simply wanted to go home.

Rest easy now RB PT dogs, know that you are missed and I wish you all a Merry Christmas at the bridge.
Make sure to let your presence be known when you stop by for a visit this holiday season.

Husky_mom
12-20-2007, 02:07 PM
the ones i had in mind are already here.....I think you are missing Lil Bowser dude.....

pitc9
12-20-2007, 02:15 PM
I don't know what happened to my list... I made it in Word, then copied and pasted it. As soon as I pasted it I saw quite a few names that were mising from my original copy :confused: Thought I put them all back on.

He's there now for sure!
Thanks!
(don't hate me Phred! :( )

Pam
12-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Angie what a sweet thing to do. Each year at the end of the year the media reminds us of the rich and famous who have passed. I do believe it would be nice to remember our PT dogs (and cats) in this way each year. Sadlly, there will be some more in 2008. :( In the meantime, thank you for that. It was very special. :)

Cinder & Smoke
12-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I don't know what happened to my list ...

(Bowser) ~
He's there now for sure!

He's used to "being Lost" ... :rolleyes:

ME: "HEY, where the heck you been, Bub? I've been *hollerin* fur an hour!?"

HIM: (Shoving his way in through the front door) ~ "HUNTIN inna Woods ...
... I dint miss Supper, did I? ... We gotz anything to EAT in this joint?"

*Miss Ya*, Bub!
:(

Ginger's Mom
12-20-2007, 03:36 PM
What a very sweet and sad thread. Thank you for starting this, Angie.

Freedom
12-20-2007, 04:28 PM
What a nice thing to do.

iVillage has a Rainbow Bridge Christmas Tree. There is a nice poem, and you can light a candle for you RB pet.

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-ptbereavemen&msg=12088.1&ctx=0

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-20-2007, 05:23 PM
LES. This is such a wonderful thread, to remember happily all these pups and then so sad to think that we will see them no more, on Earth that is. At least no matter what circumstance they left under they know that all us PTers are sending our love all year and thinking of them silently with happy-sad hearts when we scan through old photos.

We miss you, we love you and we will always remember how each and everyone of you affected us while you were here and certainly when you left.

Merry Christmas to all of you

cassiesmom
12-20-2007, 06:17 PM
I made it in Word, then copied and pasted it.

This is very sweet! I started to do the same with the cats, but I got too leaky-eyed to get very far. Maybe someone else can do it who's less leaky-eyed than I am!

critter crazy
12-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Awwwww....how sweet!! What a nice thing to do.

We love and Miss you Sweet Rocky!

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-20-2007, 07:04 PM
How thoughtful of you, Angie. It seems so strange to me to see Tango's name on a list like this still.

Merry Christmas, Tang! I miss you and love you more than anything. You were (and still are) an incredible girl.

And, Merry Christmas to all of the other RB PT dogs!

loveallfurryfriends
12-20-2007, 07:32 PM
We miss and love all of our PT dogs and cats that have gone to the bridge. They will never be forgotten.

AdoreMyDogs
12-20-2007, 08:50 PM
What memories I got from reading that list.

I miss you, Graham my sweet boy. I wish you were here to meet Quinn :(

buttercup132
12-20-2007, 08:53 PM
How thoughtful of you, Angie. It seems so strange to me to see Tango's name on a list like this still.

I agree, it's weird to see alot of those dogs names up there. You grow accostum to seeing them all the time and then they are just gone.
:(
R.I.P all you puppers Merry Christmas to you all.
I'm sure they'll all be at their owners houses for Christmas morning.

Lori Jordan
12-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Thank you so much,and how thoughtful that was of you,Bless you.

It has brought me too tears,But loosing Anna is still so new it has only been a little over a month,I miss her more everday,And even though they are not here they still will be remeberd.

I still go and talk to Anna everyday,Call me crazy but i swear she sends me signs almost like she is telling me she is there.

Merry Christmas Angels

anna_66
12-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Angie what a sweet thing to do.

I wanted to add another. Even though his parents weren't part of PT, he sure was...Rocky (Kirsten's mom's rottweiler)

I'd like to wish all the RB dogs a Merry Christmas.
And a very special Merry Christmas to my own RB dogs Angus and Keisha:)

kimlovescats
12-21-2007, 12:08 AM
May all of our special bridge babies play in green pastures at the bridge!

pitc9
12-21-2007, 07:09 AM
I wanted to add another. Even though his parents weren't part of PT, he sure was...Rocky (Kirsten's mom's rottweiler)

He's already on there, he's 2nd from the bottom.

Sudilar
12-21-2007, 06:08 PM
Merry Christmas, RB furbabies (all of you past and present). We will love you forever and ever.......

Merry Christmas, Wolf, Avalanche, Killian, Shiloh, Charlie, Pal, Blizzard, Bear, Bandit, Gaylord......

Dorothy39
12-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Oh, What thoughtful thread Angie~ Bless You!!!!

Genny
12-21-2007, 09:40 PM
That was a nice thing to do. You forgot Maggie! She was our little maltese mix who we had for 14 years.

K9karen
12-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Yes, Thanks Angie for this lovely memorial thread.

I'm still devastated when I see those names. I swear to all of you who have lost your beloveds, that I say constant prayers for them. Cody's been gone since 2002 and I still talk and think about him.

The one happy thing, at least, is that all our buddies are together. They're family like us. That makes me feel better, knowing they're healthy and safe.

kallisto4529
12-22-2007, 01:55 AM
This brought tears to my eyes, this was very sweet of you, I cant hardly type for choking up, Christmas will never be the same with out my sweet babies, but I know they are safe and happy and still know they are loved.
thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Merry Christmas
Marti

anna_66
12-22-2007, 06:39 AM
He's already on there, he's 2nd from the bottom.
Ooops...sorry:o

pitc9
12-22-2007, 07:54 AM
Not a problem Anna, I'm glad people are looking at the list and making sure I didn't forget anyone.

Genny, I'm so sorry I left Maggie off the list, :( she's been added now.

Genny
12-23-2007, 12:59 AM
Genny, I'm so sorry I left Maggie off the list, :( she's been added now.

That's alright ;) You did such a great job it was very thoughtful of you. Thankyou!!

cyber-sibes
12-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Wow, I didnt realize how many of our babies left this year. :(
as I read down the list, the tears are flowing & with some of those names, I can hardly even breathe. So many beautiful four-footed souls who gave us all their love - we were so blessed by their presence. For us, losing Sherman was sudden & unexepected. We were blown away by the outpouring of support from Sherman's friends on PT. This is an amazing community. :)
Thanks for posting such a sweet memorial for our RB furbabies. I know they'll all be visiting us!

Kirsten
12-24-2007, 08:59 AM
That's such a sweet way to remember all those who have passed on this year.

And thanks for mentioning Rocky!!

Even though his parents weren't part of PT, he sure was...Rocky (Kirsten's mom's rottweiler)
Anna, that's so nice of you to say that - thank you!

Kirsten

sparks19
12-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Thank you for making this thread....

Tomorrow I will be going out to Teddy's tree and leaving a cookie there for him

It is still so hard to believe he is gone and the pain is still so strong and so fresh.... but we have tried to promise that we won't cry for him anymore.... it's not what he would want and we know he is happy at the bridge now. He never liked it when we were sad. Although just a couple weeks ago we had a particularly bad night where we both just sat together and sobbed.... the next morning I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and I felt something touch my upper leg..... I thought Beezer had snuck in and was sniffing me but when I turned around no one was there.... perhaps it was Teddy as that is where his head would reach.

Have a Merry Christmas to all the RB dogs.

sabies
12-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Merry Christmas to all the RB dogs.

Logan
12-29-2007, 05:44 PM
Angie, I didn't see this until now, but thank you so much for making that list. What a difficult year it has been for many of us. Sometimes I think that my Lilly left me yesterday and then sometimes it feels like it was so long ago.

I miss her and I know all the others are missing theirs, too. Of course that longing for those lost doesn't stop with the 2007 losses, unfortunately.

My daughter printed off pictures of my 4 most recent RB babies, Murphy, Zipper, Mimi and Lilly, and framed them for my Christmas gift. OMG, I have shed many tears over that beautiful sight.

Thanks again, Angie.