PDA

View Full Version : 15 dogs + 1 Kia pup = FUN!

ramanth
08-12-2002, 11:13 AM
Andy, Kia, and I got home safe last night from our weekend outing with Mugsy, Mike, and their 15 adorable pooches.

Kia felt a bit overwhelmed at first but soon got used to the pack. :)

I got a few pics but I need to finish up the roll before I can share.

The dogs are so great.... I can't pic a fave! Although Vonney is very soft. :D

The 5 of us went to the local Pet Supplies Plus and "Woof Studios" was there and so I got Kia's picture taken. I'll get the prints in about 4 weeks or so and I'll share them then. :)

Thanks again Molly. :) We had a blast and can't wait to visit again.

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-12-2002, 11:25 AM
Sounds like you guys had a great time! I can't wait to see pictures!

mugsy
08-12-2002, 12:21 PM
Kim.

We had a great time too. We're going to try Woof Studios when they come to Huntington. Poor Kia...she really was overwhelmed on Friday night. Jazzy didn't help any. Kia is a beauty and so well behaved...except when Mike opened the garage door and let her out and she terrorized the neighbor's!!! lol I didn't mind though since it was the jerk neighbor anyway!! hehehehe <eg>. You guys have to come back and visit...it was just too much fun!!

Aspen and Misty
08-12-2002, 03:14 PM
I am so jeoulouse! how unfare that you guys got to meet each otehr and I got to sit home. Well any way it wounds liek you guys had a great time! We want ALOT fo pictures!

Ash

lovemymaltese
08-12-2002, 03:34 PM
I bet that was great fun, I am dying to see some pictures.

Cincy'sMom
08-12-2002, 03:37 PM
It sounds like a blast!!!

wolf_Q
08-13-2002, 12:28 AM
Oo sounds like fun! PICS PLEASE!! :) You guys are so lucky! I wish there was another pet talker close to me. I've been trying to go visit Rachel for like 5 years now. :( I'd like to meet KayAnn too...ok I'd like to meet all of you!