PDA

View Full Version : My Bodea :)

Katelf
12-19-2007, 04:52 PM
I have had my dear poodle for almost a year now, she's just over a year old. Time flies when you are having fun.

She is a dear heart, and I wanted to share a picture of her with you!

Happy holidays everyone! (I sure hope I got her photo attached properly)

katelf :D

critter crazy
12-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Awww.....what a cutie!! Thanks so much for sharing her pic with us!!:D

Ginger's Mom
12-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Aww, what a cute picture. She is a standard girl? Wait until Pam sees her, she will love her, too. :)

chocolatepuppy
12-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Bodea sure is pretty! :)

Katelf
12-19-2007, 07:30 PM
Thanks! Yes she's a standard poodle ( I tell my neice they were out of automatics, she's 9 and thinks that is hilarious).

She was a rescue from a young family who just couldn't keep her. They tried to give her back to the breeder who would not accept her, because she was already spayed.

She is truly a love. And so funny! She makes me laugh everyday!

kimlovescats
12-19-2007, 10:38 PM
She's beautiful! I have a mini poodle, AnnaBelle (in my sig) and another member on here, Pam has a mini and a standard! :)

Karen
12-19-2007, 11:55 PM
Oh, Bodea, you look silly with a white beard! Nice to see you, pretty girl!

Pawsitive Thinking
12-20-2007, 05:57 AM
Aaawww she is lovely!

Daisy and Delilah
12-20-2007, 06:02 AM
Pam, Bella, and Ripley, where are you? Look at this little girl. Another cutie patootie Poodle. She's adorable. We need more Poodles on this board. Thanks for introducing her to us!! :)

lizbud
12-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Thanks! Yes she's a standard poodle ( I tell my neice they were out of automatics, she's 9 and thinks that is hilarious).

I thought it was pretty funny myself. :) Bodea is a cutie pie.

Pam
12-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Bodea! I am a poodle nut, having had two at a time for over 30 years now. My current two are Bella, a standard, and Ripley, a mini (an automatic! LOL!) I love to read stories about how people come to adopt a pet under so many different circumstances. Bodea was lucky to find a home with you. My Bella came from a breeder but Ripley was a rescue. I found him one day while at a shelter. I was not even looking for a second dog at the time but rode along with my daughter who was turning in paperwork on a cat she had adopted from there. Ripley was brought in the night before as a stray and was more hair than dog and all matted. No one claimed him and he became mine. :)

Please feel free to jump in with stories and more pictures. We love pictures here so you are off to a good start! ;)

K9karen
12-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Bodea is precious! I was going to send Pam a PM until I saw she beat me to the punch!

dukedogsmom
12-20-2007, 10:41 PM
She looks like she's really enjoying the snow. The time does fly, doesn't it? And it's never enough, either. Enjoy every moment. Merry Christmas to you!