PDA

View Full Version : Guess stupidity runs in the family, Jaime Spears is pregnant.

buttercup132
12-19-2007, 07:18 AM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=289216&mpc=1
:rolleyes:

anna_66
12-19-2007, 07:28 AM
Yep, I just seen this on the news this morning. The girl is only 16:o

jackie
12-19-2007, 07:33 AM
Hope she does a better job of it then Britney.

kittycats_delight
12-19-2007, 07:38 AM
I have 2 words for the Spears girl.....BIRTH CONTROL!!!! And a question for mom....'where are you that you don't know your 16 year old daugther is having unprotected sex?'

Pawsitive Thinking
12-19-2007, 09:48 AM
I despair...........

Pawsitive Thinking
12-19-2007, 09:50 AM
And here's another one

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/2007/12/19/baby-joy-for-lily-89520-20260369/

they started dating in September....... :rolleyes:

Karen
12-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Hey, folks - remember. This is Pet Talk. We should not feel free to make fun of someone just because she is famous. We do not know anything but what the press has told us.

And did your mother know everything you were doing when you were 16?

Argranade
12-19-2007, 09:53 AM
... I'm not surprised. >.<''

Pawsitive Thinking
12-19-2007, 09:55 AM

I hope not........ ;)

Thanks for the reminder Karen - have to feel for the poor kid really (too much, too young)

lvpets2002
12-19-2007, 10:23 AM
I have 2 words for the Spears girl.....BIRTH CONTROL!!!! And a question for mom....'where are you that you don't know your 16 year old daugther is having unprotected sex?'
;) tHANK yOU Michelle.. Enough Said.. I will admitt the girls seem to be spinning out of control..

caseysmom
12-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Hey, folks - remember. This is Pet Talk. We should not feel free to make fun of someone just because she is famous. We do not know anything but what the press has told us.

Yeah let alone make them stop! I haved a 16 year old, she doesn't listen, and I talk talk talk, trust me.

lizbud
12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Such trivia. Sad part about it is the young girls who may be influenced
to accept this as normal behavior. :(

momoffuzzyfaces
12-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Their mom is writing a book on parenting. I'm sure every parent in the world will want a copy if only to find out what not to do.

Personally, I knew better than to get pregnant at 16. My dad would have killed me! :D (Mom died when I had just turned 13)

Kfamr
12-19-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of 16 year olds having sex without their parents knowledge. It doesn't necessarily make them stupid, either.

kitten645
12-19-2007, 07:55 PM
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of 16 year olds having sex without their parents knowledge. It doesn't necessarily make them stupid, either.

Unprotected sex at ANY age is STUPID :mad: Plain and simple.

buttercup132
12-19-2007, 09:21 PM
they started dating in September....... http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/rolleyes.gif Haha and the article said that they have been dating for a very long time.

Honestly though even though she is young I think she will be taking much better care of the baby then her sister with her kids. She seems more responsible.

Unprotected sex at ANY age is STUPID http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/mad.gif Plain and simple.
I have to disagree.
Are you saying married couples ahould be using condoms still..? That's kind of silly to be saying.

*LabLoverKEB*
12-19-2007, 09:56 PM
:( So, so sad... she's a beautiful girl, why did she have to do this? Britney must not be a very good influence on her little sis.

Kfamr
12-19-2007, 10:03 PM

Unless you're wanting to have children, I agree. However, pregnancies can STILL happen even if protected. Neither of us were in the bedroom so we can't say if it was unprotected or not.

binka_nugget
12-20-2007, 09:36 AM

Agreed! However, they could have very well been using protection.. it still happens.

I wish her the best of luck. Hopefully she's a little more responsible than her sister.

RICHARD
12-20-2007, 02:23 PM
It has nothing to do with protection......

It's all about the CURFEW!

Merry Christmas Spears family!

Oh, and mom's book about parenting, published by a religious printing house is due out next year!

lady_zana
12-20-2007, 07:09 PM
I have to disagree.
Are you saying married couples ahould be using condoms still..? That's kind of silly to be saying.

I was on the birth control pill until recently and when things would happen (illness, forgetfulness, etc...), my husband and I would use a condom. We didn't want children so we used protection.

Now we have the best protection - I got spayed! :D

Catty1
12-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Actually, I read yesterday that Mom has put her book on HOLD! ONE smart member of the family!

Now, for the sisters: Tubal ligation, or having their knees surgically stapled together??? :p

buttercup132
12-20-2007, 09:08 PM
I was on the birth control pill until recently and when things would happen (illness, forgetfulness, etc...), my husband and I would use a condom. Exactly I do the same, if your responsible about it I see no problem.

and mom's book about parenting, published by a religious printing house is due out next year! Are you sure this isn't a how to not be a parent book:p

shais_mom
12-21-2007, 01:46 PM

Merry Christmas Spears family!

Oh, and mom's book about parenting, published by a religious printing house is due out next year!
Actually Mom is saying she never missed curfew.
And the Publisher and Mom have put the book on hold indefinately.
Imagine that...
Maybe she should write a book on how NOT to raise kids.
I saw on another site where Britney pranced into a convenient store for gas and munchies - and then on her way out swiped a $1.39 Bic Lighter.
Course it just being in pictures whose to say she didn't tell the clerk - Hey I want a lighter and picked it up on the way out.
Who KNOWS!

jennielynn1970
12-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Haha and the article said that they have been dating for a very long time.

To some people these days, 4 months is a long time. :rolleyes:

Do you think just because people are married they don't need to use protection? I guess if you want to have a bunch of kids, you can go without, or if you want to be on the pill... some people don't like being on medications though, and for some people, the pill is not an option because of the medical complications it can cause. And, being married does not mean that both partners are faithful and will never get an STD.

I think it's "kind of silly" to not use protection... unless you want kids, OR you know for 100% sure that your partner is 100% faithful (meaning you have a GPS tracking device on their privates).

RICHARD
12-22-2007, 03:08 PM
Actually Mom is saying she never missed curfew.

Ahem......

Hurry,
I have to be home in one hour..........

;)

sasvermont
12-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I don't know that anything I might say will help to children involved here. Let's hope they have medical coverage and have healthy, happy lives. I would NOT like to hear/read about these kids for years to come. I trust someone will take them out of the limelight someday and let them grow up like other little kiddies.

Oh well. :eek:

Here's to the innocent children.

buttercup132
12-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Do you think just because people are married they don't need to use protection? I guess if you want to have a bunch of kids, you can go without, or if you want to be on the pill... some people don't like being on medications though, and for some people, the pill is not an option because of the medical complications it can cause. And, being married does not mean that both partners are faithful and will never get an STD.
Obviously assuming they are on the pill.
If you aren't on anything then yea use it.
And I don't think you need to put a tracking device on most guys to make sure they are being faithful..

sparks19
12-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Well I hope she is a better mother than her sister....

I really can't feel bad for the mothers in these situations at all.... I feel bad for those poor innocent babies :(

I look at Hannah everyday and thank the Lord that she has two wonderful, committed, loving parents.... she will think we are lame when she is a teenager but that is OK with me.... I am just glad she is not a spectacle for the Paprazzie before she can even talk.

So sad :(

kitten645
12-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Thanks Jenn. That's what I meant about unprotected sex. It's just stupid.

"And I don't think you need to put a tracking device on most guys to make sure they are being faithful.."

I sincerely hope that your life experience finds this to be true. My own and most of my friends have had very different experiences. There are good ones but MOST (not all) think below the belt sadly. I put money on thiss guy being out of the picture unless he sees a financial benefit to hanging around. :(

Muddy4paws
12-23-2007, 03:58 PM
To be honest, I would of thought she wouldn't of been having sex anyway, Isn't her religion against sex before mariage?

Wether they were on the pill or using a condom the damage is done now. I just hope they are both going to work really hard and give that child a good life and take note that its going to be extremely hard, I feel quite sorry for Britney. She is obviously crying out for help. I hope Jamie doesn't go down that road.

Being 16 and pregnant would be my worse nightmare.

jennielynn1970
12-24-2007, 04:31 AM
And I don't think you need to put a tracking device on most guys to make sure they are being faithful..

I wasn't just saying tracking devices on the men either... lol. Not all men are the cheaters, ya know! Women can be just as guilty in that department.

Pam
12-24-2007, 06:45 AM
I look at Hannah everyday and thank the Lord that she has two wonderful, committed, loving parents.... she will think we are lame when she is a teenager but that is OK with me....

Sparks you said a mouthful and I couldn't agree more. Hannah and countless other little ones may not have been born into a family with fame and fortune but she and those others will fare much better in life. This little unborn child is the victim here. I suggest a big bonfire for the book Mrs. Spears has written. Don't think there will be any buyers for that now (not that I would have ever considered any celeb a role model for me or my family.) :rolleyes:

Now, now Richard. Even you know that anything you can do after curfew you can do before. tsk tsk :D