PDA

View Full Version : Did I hear him right?

catnapper
12-18-2007, 06:28 PM
I was telling hubby about the bobtail tabby in our rescue that I'm in love with just by her photo.... and he said "whats one more? Christmas is coming...."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Did I hear right?

Ha -- he wouldn't be the one scooping the extra litter ;)

kimlovescats
12-18-2007, 06:37 PM
WOW, isn't HE in the Christmas spirit!!! :eek: :D So????

Freedom
12-18-2007, 07:39 PM
WOW, isn't HE in the Christmas spirit!!! :eek: :D So????

YEAH! SO . . . what time to the doors open and how long will it take you to complete paperwork, drive back home, take pic and post it??? ;)

critter crazy
12-18-2007, 07:43 PM
you just gotta love Christmas!!! Better hurry! Wouldnt want hubby to change his mind!!! We want pics!!!:D

kuhio98
12-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Mr. Catnapper sounds like such a Pussycat! :p

jennielynn1970
12-18-2007, 08:59 PM
We have a bobtail in the rescue?? What's their name? Are they on the site yet??

cassiesmom
12-18-2007, 09:03 PM
I cannot wait to see a picture of this kitty!

krazyaboutkatz
12-18-2007, 11:40 PM
So what are you waiting for? Go get her.:) She sure sounds adorable.:)

catnapper
12-19-2007, 07:34 AM
We have a bobtail in the rescue?? What's their name? Are they on the site yet??
At least thats what she was described to me as! I dunno.... shew was also described as velcro kitty, which is what I'm dying for. I have 5 cats and not one of them wants to be loved when I am looking for love! :rolleyes:

She doesn't appear to be on Petfinder. Here's the photo that was emailed to me as a tempt-taunt. I'm afraid of how purrfectly she'd fit in here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/dessy.jpg

And her name? Dessy, or Dezzy... it was spelled both ways. Even the name fits here! :eek:

Thing is that I am SO HAPPY with my kitty family right now. Do I want to add one more?

kittycats_delight
12-19-2007, 07:41 AM
At least thats what she was described to me as! I dunno.... shew was also described as velcro kitty, which is what I'm dying for. I have 5 cats and not one of them wants to be loved when I am looking for love! :rolleyes:

She doesn't appear to be on Petfinder. Here's the photo that was emailed to me as a tempt-taunt. I'm afraid of how purrfectly she'd fit in here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/dessy.jpg

And her name? Dessy, or Dezzy... it was spelled both ways. Even the name fits here! :eek:

Thing is that I am SO HAPPY with my kitty family right now. Do I want to add one more?

Why not take her in as a foster and see how it goes. If she fits great if she doesn't then you get to love her and be the one to find her the perfect home.

Medusa
12-19-2007, 08:03 AM
Why not take her in as a foster and see how it goes. If she fits great if she doesn't then you get to love her and be the one to find her the perfect home.
Perfect solution!

catnapper
12-19-2007, 08:06 AM
We all know that if she comes into this house as a "foster", she won't be leaving! :D

Medusa
12-19-2007, 08:09 AM
We know. Heh heh heh....(evil laugh....)...

RedHedd
12-19-2007, 08:20 AM
Aww! She's cute! I like the Dezzy spelling of the name cuz it's different.

Pawsitive Thinking
12-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Resistance is futile........go get her!!!

catmandu
12-19-2007, 09:45 AM
SHE CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE A SUPER SWEET HEART OF A CAT. AND WOULD BE A WONDERFUL CATMAS GIFT FOR YOU, YOUR HUSBAND AND HOPEFULLY YOUR CAT BOYS CLUB.
THATS SO NICE OF YOUR HUSBAND TO GIVE THAT CAT THE FURREVER HOME SHE DESERVES SO BADLY.
:D :cool: :) :p :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-19-2007, 01:06 PM
If MY hubby would say something like that, I would get him in the car and rush to the shelter in a second!! :) ;) :)

kimlovescats
12-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Kim, look at that FACE!!!! Hey, what's one more brown tabby in the mix? You probably won't even notice her! :p :D

Spoken from one brown tabby addict to another, of course! ;)

jenluckenbach
12-19-2007, 02:27 PM
You will find her here.......

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/PA291.html

Her petfinder bio:

a tiny brown tabby completely tailless kitty.

It is believed she MAY BE a Japanese Bobtail.

She is the ultimate VELCRO cat!!! She is very clingy and needy! But at the same time she is active, and she loves to leap, jump, climb, and wrestle with the other cats in her foster home.

She has two sisters, LilOatie and Bunnie.

These are high energy kittens and not suited for a sedate home, or a home with small children, or elderly people.

They love to launch themselves off of objects and onto people for cuddles and loving!

she will be spayed Dec13th.