PDA

View Full Version : The hoomans have gone crazy

Pawsitive Thinking
12-18-2007, 10:07 AM
A tree indoors that we can't pee on..........funny lights everywhere.........lots of boxes we aren't allowed to open............what is going on?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/Denise40_0/SP_A0114.jpg

good job we have each other :D

Freedom
12-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Not only THAT, but we keep hearing, "watch the rear end" and "move away pup!" And some of those boxes smell INTERESTING! Well actually, they ALL smell interesting, not smells from here at home, but some have yummy smells as well, if ya know what I mean.

And we keep getting lined up for the flashy box thing, first here, then there.

Then the c a t s keep climbing the darn thing and shaking it and making things rattle.

You are SO right, the hoomans have gone crAAAAY-zy!
Sulking with you,
Lacey

cassiesmom
12-18-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh, but it's not just the hoomins that are crazy. I have a cat who thinks every ornament on our Christmas tree must be tested for its suitability as a cat toy, and the best ones re-tested. She must inspect every package and envelope I bring into the house. I don't dare prop up Christmas cards, because the ones that smell best get repeatedly headbumpied and knocked down. (Cyber-Sibes and Killearn Kitties - yours have stood up to repeated headbumpies!) I give up. Between the Christmas tree ornaments becoming cat toys and the daily smell/inspection of just about everything ... I'd say the kitty is a little crayzee too!