PDA

View Full Version : Sassy: superlative fur-child

AmberLee
08-12-2002, 02:55 AM
I fell in love with your name, and when your fabulous photo appeared on my screen I was hooked!

Sassy-girl, may you frisk forever on dancing paws. Enjoy your day as our celebrated star. {{{snugglebunnies sweet fur princess}}}

Barbara
08-12-2002, 03:43 AM
Hi Sassy,
I can see in your eyes that there are a lot of ideas in your furry head how you and your cat family can have more fun! Enjoy your day;)

Miss Meow
08-12-2002, 05:10 AM
Hello Sassy, what a beautiful fur coat you have! Enjoy your day and have lots of treats and games with your feline friends :)

lynnestankard
08-12-2002, 05:39 AM
hello sweet sassy

you are one very beautiful furgirl - but of course you know that! i want to wish you congratulations on being our special cat of the day. i even think house trashing is allowed (!) today with lots of treats and head rubbies. xxx

lynne

jackiesdaisy1935
08-12-2002, 08:38 AM
Good Morning Sassy the little girl with the sassy name. lol My goodness you and your brother and sister are busy when your parents are out or sleeping. What a pretty girl you are and I love that photo of you looking like you don't have a care in the world. Congratulations dear, sweet Sassy Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-12-2002, 10:05 AM
Hi Sassy!!
You are such a beautiful girl and seem to be living the dream life of a kitty! It sounds like you have a special mommy who loves you and spoils you rotten.. which is exactly how it should be huh? CONGRATUALIONS SASSY for being honored our most fuzzy tabby COTD! I hope your day is full of fun and kat games and kat chases with your brother and sisters. And I hope you get some extra treats and scritches too in celebration!

felinefriend
08-12-2002, 10:13 AM
Hello Sweet Sassy with the beautiful fluffy fur!! Congratulations on being COTD!!! I saw that your sister Sunny appeared almost exactly a year ago on this same site! You both must feel so proud! You sure keep your parents busy, especially at Christmastime with your tree! You look like you're sitting on a window sill in your photo--are you watching for all those birds? I see you are indeed thinking up more mischief in those cute little eyes! I'm so glad you have wonderful parents to let you live so freely and happily! Enjoy the house with your brother and sister--you will always be young at heart! Hugs to you! --V. Jalen :cool: :) :D

RockyRoad
08-12-2002, 10:17 AM
Well, Sassy, you sure are a pretty kitty!! Your name suits you perfectly! I see that Christmas time is a fun time for you and your siblings!! I hope that today you recieve many special things, after all, today is your special day!!!! Congratulations on Pet of the Day!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-12-2002, 02:47 PM
Sassy
What a beautiful girl you are!!! Christmas sure sounds exciting at your house. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:)

Dan Holder
08-12-2002, 05:00 PM
Sassy and her siblings are a bit lively? If they have been spayed and neutered, then they must be trying to tell you they need more toys, Lots and lots of toys. She's beautiful. Good luck with all.

tatsxxx11
08-12-2002, 05:19 PM
Well, Sassy!!! There's beautiful...and then there's BEAUTIFUL! Definitely calendar material!!:) And, your humans sure hit the mark when they chose your name!! What a fetching furbaby!!:) Thanks so much for taking time out from your prankster ways to write us all! Congratulations Super Sassy, Cat of the Day! Have a fabulous day kicking up your paws with Sunny and Rocky!!

IMTREE
08-12-2002, 05:42 PM
Congratulations you little beauty! Your mommy and daddy are very lucky to have you...and I'm sure they don't mind the house being in disarray once in awhile! :p Hope you had a real special day...with all the hugs, kisses, and treats!

Love Tree and Sparky!

lovemymaltese
08-12-2002, 09:20 PM
Hello beautiful Sassy! Congratulations on your big day!