PDA

View Full Version : What happin to da summa?

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-18-2007, 06:17 AM
Hey PT, iz Chopper here. Im bout feezing my lil patootie off!! What da heck happin to da summa? I tol mommy I want da summa bak right now, I have had anuff of dis feezin. Just wook how iz have to dress!! Dis iz jus crazee. Iz dont relly even llikes hoodies but myz ears are frozin.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/IMG_4858.jpg

pitc9
12-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Oh Chopper... you are the cutest!!! :D

You look warm and cozy in your hoodie and CUTE too!

Pam
12-18-2007, 07:14 AM
Deer Chopper,

Our mom has melted on the floor rite by this 'puter. Your pictures always doze that to her. We gets reely cold dayz up here too and sometimes white stuff falls out of the sky. We like it for playin' in but sometimes we wants to come in when we gets too cold. Even sum dayz Mom puts cloze on us just like you have on 'cept we don't have hoodies. Glad you gotsa hoodie to keep your ears warm. Our ears sorta just flop over so we guess Mom dozent think we needs hoodies. We think you might turn into a pupsicle iffin you lived up here but you can still come and vizit us any time 'cept maybe you'd like it better in the summer or spring. ;)

Love, Bella and Ripley

Freedom
12-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Hey Chopper, are you IN there? I see a blankie and a hoodie and . . . oh, I ee a NOSE! Keep warm, buddy.

cassiesmom
12-18-2007, 12:28 PM
cassiesmom reaches right through monitor to give Chopper a BIG HUG

lute
12-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Poor Chopper! Da summer will be back soon enough!

Daisy and Delilah
12-20-2007, 06:16 AM
There's our little guy!! All feezin and dressed in his hoodie. Don't worry, little buddy, the warm weather is coming fast but we thinks it might be chilly for Christmas!! YAY!! Our Mom loves it!! :)

Pawsitive Thinking
12-20-2007, 06:18 AM
You keep all warm and snug little guy. **big cuddle**

Ginger's Mom
12-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Aw, Chopper, you look so cute and snuggie. I know you are just a pup, yet, but as you get older you are going to love having a few days a year when you can just snuggle in. ;)