PDA

View Full Version : A busy day for Howard and Luna!

caffeitina
12-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Ever have your cats start the day before you do?

That happened this morning. I got up early so I could have time to dig my car out of the driveway (we got a NASTY snowstorm yesterday), leave extra time for the morning commute (again, yesterday's weather), and still get to work with plenty of time. Well, the cats were up already and acting crazier than usual. :rolleyes: Luna had somehow found the SpongeBob bouncy ball that had been missing for months and was engaged in an insane game of solo soccer around the apartment. Well, Howard decided he not only wanted in on the fun, but wanted the SpongeBob ball all to himself...so he tried to take it away from Luna. Needless to say Luna, with her Cattitude (with a capitol C) wasn't having any of that and prepared to defend her property with claws and fangs. So of course a bout of typical sibling arguing began. The cats had just started the pattern of wrestle-chase-wrestle-chase when I had to leave. When I returned this evening, a previously neatly-stacked pile of papers (held down by a paperweight) and some other small odds and ends were scattered all over the living room, quite likely knocked down by the cats in their chasing each other around.

I cleaned up and went looking for Howard and Luna. This is what I found:

krazyaboutkatz
12-18-2007, 01:08 AM
AWWWWW!!!! Cute pictures.:) It looks like they're all tuckered out from all of the rough housing.:)

Medusa
12-18-2007, 07:57 AM
Ah yes, the innocence. What mess? What are you talking about? We've been snuggled here all day, Mom. We're hurt that you would even suggest such a thing. ;)

Barbara
12-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Someone must be framing Howard and Luna. Everybody can see that they are innocent kitties just sleeping and snuggling.
Someone must have come in and scattered all that paper ;)

cassiesmom
12-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Someone must be framing Howard and Luna. Everybody can see that they are innocent kitties just sleeping and snuggling.
Someone must have come in and scattered all that paper ;)

... or something ... it couldn't possibly have been the kitties ;)

caffeitina
12-18-2007, 09:42 AM
... or something ... it couldn't possibly have been the kitties ;)

LOL!! Yeah, except that I've caught them in the act many times. :rolleyes:

Or it could've been the "Closet Monster" that Luna often has conversations with (she'll often sit outside the closed closet door and "Meow meow Meowowowowow!" for long stretches of time). :D

Randi
12-18-2007, 10:25 AM
LOL! They sure seem to have used up all their energy and needed a good rest. :D Of course, it must have been somebody else who scattered the papers. ;)

lvpets2002
12-18-2007, 12:44 PM
;) Aweee just look at those two wittle SnuggleUms.. They all nice & comfy.. Both are just too Adorable.. great pics thanks

pitc9
12-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Those pictures are too cute!
I think the caption of those pictures could be "Partners in Crime"
But then again... I can't believe those 2 innocent little kitties could do ANYTHING wrong! ;)