PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Glacier lately?

Grace
12-17-2007, 06:09 PM
She hasn't posted since the 26th of November - I checked. I miss her and her dogs and cats, and all the adventures of northern Canada.

kuhio98
12-17-2007, 06:28 PM
I was just wondering the same thing. Tamara? Where are you?

I'm off to check her jewelry website. Maybe there is some news there.

Cinder & Smoke
12-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Glacier (aka TamaraLyn) is A-OK / *phine* ...
as are the Pups and the Katz. :)

Stuart ought to be due back home any day;
and Tamara herself is getting ready to hop on a BigBurd and fly over to her Folks
for the Christmas Holidays.
I think she leaves Whitehorse on Friday ... Stuart takes over as Head Husky Wrangler and
Kat Servant - GOOD LUCK, Stuart!

She's been a little *down in the dumps* - says Nothing Good going on ...
I told her to just Look Around and tell us what she sees - we'll be happy!
Probably the pre-Christmas Blues ... not uncommon.

Here's **Wishing** Tamara and Stuart, and the FurKids -
a Wonderful, Merry Christmas and
a Most Hapyy New Year!!

/s/ Phred

Grace
12-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Thank you so much, Phred. You have greatly relieved my mind. If you're in contact with her before Friday, tell her MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a safe journey.

jennielynn1970
12-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Glad she's doing ok... seems to be a few people who are having the winter blues.

Big hugs going out to you Tamara! Hope you will start feeling better about things soon! Do you know if you suffer from SAD (the lack of sunlight thing?). I just got my doctor to order me a Light Box that is supposed to help stimulate the positive energies in my body or whatever, and help to suppress the SAD disorder. Not sure how or if it works, but I'll let you know!

This isn't the exact one I have (the pharmacy ordered what their supplier had, but it's like this)...
Day Light Box (http://www.sunbox.com/Products/10000LuxBright.asp)

caseysmom
12-17-2007, 11:32 PM
I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen any pics of her pups lately.

Ginger's Mom
12-18-2007, 05:55 AM
Thank you for checking in with her, Phred. Tamara have a wonderful Christmas with your family, enjoy some time with Stuart when you get home, and hopefully we will hear from you in the New Year. {{{hugs}}}

Freedom
12-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Glad to hear you are OK, Tamara. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Glacier
12-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm fine everyone, just some non-PT crap is interfering with my posting lately! One of my best friends died this summer and I'm struggling through the first holiday season without him. There hasn't been much good critter stuff to post--Anvik got hurt again(he's healed now); we thought Pingo and Puff had cancer(Pingo doesn't; Puff is not diagnosed yet); Sleet is fading rapidly; Heyoka hurt his hip; blah, blah, blah......Plus the nice people at Revenue Canada have decided that I owe them an extremely large sum of money. I'm fighting with them on that(which could take years) as I can back up everything I've ever claimed, but this has the potential to wipe us out.

I am leaving on Friday for a week with my family which I'm sure will improve my mood. I haven't seen my Dad, sister and nieces for a year.

We did finally get enough snow to get the sled out, so maybe Tehya will post about her first real run.

Thanks for the concern everyone.

cassiesmom
12-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Here's **Wishing** Tamara and Stuart, and the FurKids -
a Wonderful, Merry Christmas and
a Most Happy New Year!!

/s/ Phred

Glacier --- What Phred said goes for me too! (hug)

Grace
12-18-2007, 12:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/ditto.gif for me. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Have a wonderful Holiday with your family http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/xmastree3.gif