PDA

View Full Version : From Logan the Sky Angel.. (radio clip)

shais_mom
12-17-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm sure most of you have heard this, but I wanted to post it anyway.
Get the tissues ready!!!

A remarkable phone call from a 12-yr old boy to Houston radio station KSBJ FM 89.3. So profound, the station has it posted on their website.
> Click the web site below to listen to it. It's short.

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY

lvpets2002
12-17-2007, 12:32 PM
:( OMG I am having to Dry My Eyes First before I can Type.. So so Dearing & Close to The Heart..

CountryWolf07
12-17-2007, 12:40 PM
I can't understand.. can someone explain? I am hearing impaired so.. that'd be great! =) thanks!

lvpets2002
12-17-2007, 12:45 PM
I can't understand.. can someone explain? I am hearing impaired so.. that'd be great! =) thanks!
:) Sure = the boy is explaining that his dear pet the Calf had broke his back.. The Calf's back was weak due the Mother cow had not much milk & no vitamins in her milk.. So when the calf broke his back the wittle boy had to kill the Calf to put the baby out of pain.. So the boy was talking to God about this & God had assured the boy that he gave up his son to die on the Cross for Us.. And its always Hard losing a Loved One & or Pet but you can always go to God for Comfort.. {my interpetaion only}

pitc9
12-17-2007, 01:22 PM

Go ahead and click on the link, it has subtitles, (so you can read it)

It's so touching....

shais_mom
12-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Yea - that's a good gist of it - But it does have subtitles Rachel so you should be able to read it.
:)

chocolatepuppy
12-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Very touching, what a fine young man.