PDA

View Full Version : Big Boomer

Barbiecat1
12-17-2007, 08:10 AM
You sure sound like a load of fun, big guy! I'm so glad that you and your mom rescued each other from a lonely life! Enjoy your special day; Happy Holidays.

cassiesmom
12-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Boomer, sweet boy, I am tired just reading the list of all the things you and your mommy do in a day! Happy Cat of the Day and Merry Christmas! p.s., please meow to her to register for PT so we can hear more of your fun stories!

catmandu
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
BOOMER SURE LOOKS LIKE ONE GREAT FUN CAT, AND THATS A WIN/WIN SITUATION AS BOOMER GETS A FURREVER HOME AND YOU GET A FUNNY GREAT COMPANION TO KEEP YOU SO HAPPY, AND TO LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE!
WE ARE SENDING A SPECIAL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO BODACIOUS BOOMER, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Boomer what a handsome fellow you are!!! :D

I so enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading your bio this morning. What a busy life you lead. :)

I hope you and your mommy have a fun, treat filled, day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
12-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh, that winsome gaze, that, that look of...oh wait, at second glance, make that look of befuddlement :p Your mom must have been talking human to you!;) What a hunky-handsome, big boy you are Boomer, and quite the active boy at that:D "Boomer," the perfect name for a guy with such a bouncy, joyful, explosive personality, explosive with an unbridled love for life!;) You may speak "kitty" Boomer and your mom, "human," but when you speak with your heart, no words are required! Thanks to your dear mom for rescuing you, for giving such a deserving kitty a paw up in life, Boomer! It's clear you two were destined to be as one, best buds and soul mates for life! Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day honors, Boomer! I hope you and your mom enjoy a very happy, razzle-dazzle, fun filled day of celebration, lots of action, lol! Hugs and kisses to you precious Boomer and wishes for a very happy holiday!:)

Medusa
12-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Boomer buddy, who could resist those eyes looking up at us? Not I, that's for sure! Enjoy your special day as COTD! :)

kb2yjx
12-17-2007, 05:46 PM
I sure can see why your Mom loves you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!