PDA

View Full Version : Something really weird happend.

angelbow20
12-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Ok this might sound weird but I found it very neat...In march my grandmother passed away. Ever since she passed on nobody has even invited my grandfather over for holidays but my parents... Well tonight my mom called my pap and asked if he had plans for Xmas and he said no so now he, my uncle and little cousin are coming to our house... Whats weird is my son Aiden just turned 4 a few months ago and was sitting at the kitchen table talkin to my mom, he has these little letter magnets on our fridge and told my mom to spell Joan for him. He actually even spelled it out for her but used a G instead of a J... He doesnt know who has that name but it reality its my grandmothers name that passed away. I asked him where he heard that name and he said Uhhh school but I dont know who the lady is... I just thought I would share because I found it so strange, Its like she was saying thank you for spending the holidays with pap for her..and that was her way of coming through.

Freedom
12-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Ooh how sweet!

moosmom
12-17-2007, 07:46 AM
Don't dismiss it! I believe in that kind of thing. Every once in a while I smell cigar smoke (Dad, RIP smoked cigars).

angelbow20
12-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Don't dismiss it! I believe in that kind of thing. Every once in a while I smell cigar smoke (Dad, RIP smoked cigars).

Oh I def. believe it, I have seen too many things not to. Its jusrt so strange because he was there when she died and wouldnt say goodbye to her because he was scared. But other than that he didnt know her name other mem mem and I dont know anyone else with the name Joan and I doubt he does. its so weird how things work and how people come through that crossed over.

angelbow20
12-17-2007, 09:12 AM
Another thing I thought was so sweet was the other night when he was watching a xmas special I think it was the 3 wise men and the donkey one and he was like out of nowhere, "hey mom I LOVE jesus" and knew all about jesus, mary and joseph and all about the 3 wise men and of course the animals ha. I found it so sweet that he knew because I never taught him anything about that kind of stuff. It was just cute since christmas is coming up and he seems to be so smart with so much.

Pawsitive Thinking
12-17-2007, 09:39 AM
That is wonderful!!

I still have the little heart that my Dad sent me http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=111458

angelbow20
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
That is wonderful!!

I still have the little heart that my Dad sent me http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=111458

Aww thats so special :)