PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Fireball!

tatsxxx11
12-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable Fireball!:) I'm honored to kick off your thread of honor! What a handsome wheeker man you are sweetheart, and quite the brave boy as well; your names suits you to a "T!":) I'm so sorry to hear of your health issues, Fireball.:( One of my piggies suffered from tooth issues similar to yours, requiring extractions. Toofie troubles are no fun for sure, but being the spirited, "fireball" that you are, you haven't let a few missing teeth keep you from living life to the hilt, or eating!!!:) Many thanks to your devoted humans for doing all in their power to keep you healthy and happy! You are a true survivor Fireball, an inspiration to us all, and so deserving of our extra special Sunday honors! Congratulations to you cutie pie! I hope you and your best fur pals Little John and Flashbang Fatbottom, are all being spoiled rotten today, enjoying a very happy, "popcorn" filled day!:D Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you sweet Fireball from me and my girls, Moon and Ruby!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-16-2007, 12:39 PM
Fireball what a cutie you are!!! :)

I certainly enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today. I'm sorry about your health issues but you don't seem to let them get you down. Way to go!!! :)

I hope you and your piggy pals have a wonderful fun filled day today. Lots of extra treats and fun for you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

jocelynandpeegs
12-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks!! :) :) :)

Fireball the Fat is one of my peegs. He's had a few health issues before, with mites and skin troubles. The latter lead to him getting a bath in the sink - I've never seen his eyes get so huge! He did give me a piece of his mind when I was rubbing him down with a towel after that. Nothing's ever stopped him from being a good piggy and a good eater.

He's getting extra treats today (and sharing them with his piggy friends!) :)

chocolatepuppy
12-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Fireball, your are so handsome! Congratulations on being POTD! :D