PDA

View Full Version : Website! HORSE LOVERS! MUST SEE!

Dogz
08-11-2002, 10:11 PM
Hi!
This is a website that I found. On the website you can have virtual horses, and every week you have to pay a boarding fee, (virtualy) and you get to have horses, sell them, you can buy stuff, and put your horses in shows. I haven't figured out how to put my two beautiful virtual horses in shows, but I am not too good at computers!:o :rolleyes:
Here's the site if you want to check it out:
www.horseland.com
If you have any questions, just post it on this thread, and I will answer your questions ASAP!
If you check out the website, you can post about it on the thread, so other people know what it is about in another person's words!
:D

G.P.girl
08-12-2002, 05:03 AM
that is soooooooooooooooooooo kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ann
08-12-2002, 06:36 AM
Oh yes, I know that site... >_<

The users of that site have a tendency to "borrow" pictures from my site and "borrow" my bandwith...

Aspen and Misty
08-12-2002, 08:51 AM
I checked out the site it is nice and I plan on joining as soon as I am done posting. Thank you for posting it!

Ash

Dogz
08-12-2002, 09:18 AM
(Originally posted by Ann)
The users of that site have a tendency to "borrow" pictures from my site and "borrow" my bandwith...

That's why you've got Pet Talk!!! The people on Horseland are just jealous that you can find such good pics! Hope it dosen't happen again!

I am sooo glad you checked it out! I personally thought it was pretty neat, and that's why I wanted to share my exitement with you!!!
Hope you like the site!
:D

Dogz
08-14-2002, 08:11 PM
Did anyone else check out the site???

RockyRoad
08-14-2002, 08:18 PM
I did and I'm going to go to it after this post. Thanks, it sounds like fun. ;)

Dogz
08-15-2002, 10:15 AM
Good Luck! Anyone else?

delidog
08-19-2002, 08:54 PM
Yes...i went to it...didn't have time to do much...i'm a kid at heart so i love games like that...i found a great cd game at k-mart called Lets' Ride...very similar...pick your horse...pick your course to ride etc.....
lotsa fun if you get a chance...it was 9.00 at the big K

anna_66
08-20-2002, 08:51 PM
I'm going to check it out first thing in the moring! I just love horses!