PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Puppy Update

NicoleLJ
12-15-2007, 11:16 AM
http://giftofgracekennels.com/id62.html

I just got a wonderful update on the rainbow collared pup from Sheena's litter. He is now 5 months old and the family is so happy with him. If you click on the link it will take you to his page. It has some new photos, and i must say he is turning into a very handsome boy. And it has the update they sent me today. For those that followed the progress of Sheena's litter I thought you might be interested in seeing how Rainbow is currently doing. He is the one that they are thinking about doing therapy training with.
Nicole

Grace
12-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks so much, Nicole. I love reading these updates about Sheena's babies. Rainbow has grown into such as handsome guy - just like your Ajax.

Freedom
12-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Wahoo, a Happy Christmas photo,and a wonderful update! Now really, what more could you ask for? :)

kimlovescats
12-15-2007, 02:57 PM
What a gorgeous boy! I love his ears! :D

chocolatepuppy
12-15-2007, 06:23 PM
It's great to hear rainbow pup is doing so well. I'll bet you love getting such nice updates. :)

cyber-sibes
12-15-2007, 10:11 PM
what a handsome little guy! Actually, not so little anymore, eh? It sounds like he has a great family, very loving & kind. You did good picking families, Michelle! Thanks for the update, I've wondered how little Rainbow Sherm has been. :)

pitc9
12-17-2007, 10:03 AM
What a wonderful update!!!

He's such a smarty pants too! Ringing the bell to be let outside! Good Boy!! :D

cassiesmom
12-17-2007, 10:48 AM
Yay, Rainbow Sherman! Tucking in your littlest hoomin and ringing your bell for potty time. I'll bet hoomin brother is going to have happy memories all his life of getting tucked in. What a smart boy!