PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Kissing Spot....

K9karen
12-15-2007, 12:01 AM
I was luvin' on Mz Klo today as usual. I love kissing her between her eye and her ear, near her temple. It's soft and squishy, yet just firm enough that when I give her a good long kiss, it feels so good. Sometimes when she's lying next to me, she'll put her head down so that the top of her head is right at my lips. Yummy!

chocolatepuppy
12-15-2007, 05:33 AM
Right on top of the head. But I kiss Layla and Jake in other places too. Lacey, uh, ya gotta be careful kissing, she's kind of touchy. ;)

Taz_Zoee
12-15-2007, 12:44 PM
I love kissing my Zo dog right between the eyes or a little lower on her muzzle. :)

Pam
12-15-2007, 03:54 PM
On their widdle snouts. :) I often wonder if I got a pug where would I kiss him/her since their snouts are sort of "squished." :)

lizbud
12-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Karen, between the eye & ear, is the spot for Smokey too. :) With Maggie,
I kiss her on top of her head. and I have to do it quickly. She hates having her face held. :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
12-16-2007, 05:06 AM
On top of the head between the eyes, rubbing the ears as I'm doing it. Love kissing my sweet dog.

pitc9
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
On the cheek or on the forehead (between the eyes)

ramanth
12-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Awww! With Kia it's right between the eyes. Chipper gets kissed on the temple. :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Lets see...for Duke my favorite spot to kiss him is right on his squishy cheeks, right where the whiskers grow out, right on his nose or on the sagginess of his lips on the sides (but he has to be told first "no you let me kiss you" or he will wash your face with his big tongue).

...for Champ, well she is dangerous when it comes to kissing because she always has gookies on her face, food, dirt, slobber, eye boogers (you name it I have probably cleaned it off her :D) so normally the top of her head is the safest bet.

...Chopper, I like to pick him up and kiss the front of his little chest and neck or when he is sitting in my lap right on top of his little apple head. (but don't let him get to close to your nose or he will stick his tongue right up your nostrils :D ).

captain
12-17-2007, 09:11 PM
I love to kiss Captain right between the eyes ........ and he sits so still while I do it.

Ruby, Not really happy about being kissed - she prefers to snuggle ... :D

3muttsandaboston
12-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Lucy on top of the head. Gracie on the cheek or on top of the head. Maggie ummm only if I want to get bitten.

critter crazy
12-17-2007, 09:18 PM
I kiss Duke and Brutus on top of the head bewtween the eyes, and on the Lips! he he he he!!:D