PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dat Fud Sure Looks Gud!

Pam
12-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Here are a couple of pictures I took of my grandson, Jeremy, and my granddog, Harlee, last week when I was visiting Christiansmommy. :)

"Hey, Jeremy, whatcha eatin'?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0541_s.jpg

....maybe if I steps a liddel closer he'll see me.... "Jeremy, that sure smells gud."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0542_s.jpg

....maybe if I just go around the other side he'll notice me over there...."Oh boy, french fries! Jeremy puleeze can I have some, can I?"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0546_s.jpg

She sure keeps the area under the high chair cleaned up! ;) Hope you enjoyed!

K9karen
12-14-2007, 11:34 PM
Oh Pam! What a nice, late night surprise! How adorable are these pictures??? VERY! I can't believe how big and more handsome by the day Jeremy is getting! I love that Harlee! I haven't seen her since she was a puppy! Betcha she could have snatched those fries if she wasn't so well behaved!

kimlovescats
12-14-2007, 11:46 PM
Pam, Jeremy is adorable and getting so big already!!! :D
Harlee is beautiful too, and very well-behaved to wait until the baby throws the food in the floor! ;)

shais_mom
12-15-2007, 12:43 AM
LOL
how cute! :D

chocolatepuppy
12-15-2007, 05:45 AM
Looks like Jeremy and Harlee have a good system worked out! :D

Pam
12-15-2007, 07:40 AM
Harlee is beautiful too, and very well-behaved to wait until the baby throws the food in the floor! ;)

Yes, she is way more behaved than my Bella would be under the circumstances. :p

By the way Kim, I LOVE your new signature! :cool: :cool:

Daisy and Delilah
12-15-2007, 08:52 AM
Oh Pam!! What a terrific send off to work these pics have given me!! Those two are so adorable and I love your captions. :)

lute
12-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Those captions were adorable! Cute pictures!

Cookiebaker
12-15-2007, 07:18 PM
hahaha those pictures look so familiar. 'Cept in this house, the dog's name is Malone and the baby's name is Lydia. ;) Great pictures!! I enjoyed them!!! :cool: :D

Ginger's Mom
12-16-2007, 06:38 AM
Aww, how sweet. Harlee is such a sweetheart.
Jeremy sure is a cutie. :)

Freedom
12-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Such a great series of photos and the captions have me chuckling! Both of them growing up together, that is so sweet.

wolf_Q
12-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Cute! That is a familiar scene at my house when my brother or sister comes over with the kids. Nebo LOVES kids...because their faces are usually covered with food and they like to feed him. He always hangs out around the kids at dinner time. :rolleyes:

Rachel
12-17-2007, 06:40 AM
Jeremy is developing the *what you don't see, you don't have to deal with* approach rather early in life. :p Poor Harlee. It doesn't seem like she stands much of a chance getting him to *share*. This is probably how my husband started out in life. He now has it honed to perfection, hence all the sharing is done by me.

Couldn't help noticing how smartly Jeremy is dressed. That blue sweater is adorable on him.

anna_66
12-17-2007, 08:08 AM
Love those pictures Pam:D I bet Harlee gets plenty of droppings:p

I can't believe how big Jeremy is getting!

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-17-2007, 08:24 AM
Jeremy sure is a C-U-T-I-E!!

Patience my Dear Harlee, something always ends up on the floor at that age. Just wait Harlee until he gets bigger and realizes he can hand you the stuff he doesn't like right under the table :D

She behaves much better than the dog we had when my sister was a baby. Her name was Amber. She would wait until my parent's turned their backs and she would jump up and wipe everything off my sister's plate!

Christiansmommy
12-17-2007, 08:25 AM
Don't let Jeremy deceive you and think this is one sided. When Harlee is at HER bowl eating, Jeremy tries to be right by her side too...handing her morsels one by one, AND taking a few for himself!! :rolleyes:

But she is SO good, she backs up and lets him play in her bowl until he is done, and then she resumes eating!! ( Not that I let him do this, I usually CATCH him in the act!! LOL! She is very gentle with him. He also takes her bone right out of her mouth and she lets him, he does give it back, btw.

So, I have had to move her food bowl and water bowl to my bathroom (on the first floor)...since he rarely goes in there...it keeps him out of it!

pitc9
12-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Oh what cute pictures!!

Harlee is so beautiful and what a good girl too!!
Jeremy is cute as a button!

Logan
12-17-2007, 02:27 PM
These pictures are terrific! Good girl, Harlee!!!! :) :) :)

Jeremy, it might be nice if you gave her one or two french fries, every now and then, just to keep her happy! ;)