PDA

View Full Version : What a nice surprise!

Medusa
12-14-2007, 12:56 PM
The fur posse and I got a Xmas card from Gary today and boy, was it ever a hit! It had a catnip toy in it and he must put a special potent kind in those toys because when I walked in the door, everyone made a bee line for my purse. Now the house is totally quiet cuz they're all high. :p Thanx, Gary, for thinking of us! :)

smokey the elder
12-14-2007, 01:11 PM
If that was one of those crocheted micies, I can see why! My cats love those.

kuhio98
12-14-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm not sure what they put in that Canadian nip, but it is responsible for a lot of Nip Addicts here on PT. :p

Medusa
12-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Yep, I haven't heard a peep out of them since they first discovered it today. Yodie Yodie is comatose in front of the cable box and is blocking the sensor so that I can't change the channel and I don't have the heart to disturb her. :p

kimlovescats
12-14-2007, 03:52 PM
OH YES! My kitties have been blessed with some of Uncle Gary's special nip in the past as well! It is always a big "hit"! :p

catmandu
12-14-2007, 03:54 PM
HERES TUBSTER PANTHER ROLLING LIKE A KITTEN WITH MIQUELITO WATCHING AS HE FELL HARD FOR PHESINAS CAT NIP CIGAR.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011601.jpg
WE ARE SO GLAD THAT YOUR CATS LOVE THE CANADIAN ANIMAL WELFARE MOUSE , WE LOVE SPREADING THE CANADIAN CATNIP AROUND. AND THE MONEY GOES IN FOR THE HOMELESS AND HUNGRY CATS OF HAMILTON, AND WENT TO SPAYING SCRAPPY 2 AND POUNCER ROCCALNO.
SO ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION ALL THE WAY.