PDA

View Full Version : *warning* Grab some tissues.... sad and touching....

Husky_mom
12-14-2007, 11:44 AM
this is soooo sad..... hence I putted it here.... this was reminded to me by the thread of "donīt shake your baby" by Finnīs mom.....nothing alike but still made me remember.....

there even is a song about it.... I cry everytime I hear it..... although it has been long ago since I last heard it.....

sorry to make you cry (I know you will)... but this is such a proof of innocence and forgiveness and love.....and well..... judge yourself....

it starts like this:

there was a family that had very little money..... and dad had just bought a new "old/used" truck so they could work and get some more money for the hoidays....it was cold and thir house needed heating.....

it was snowing outside and the kids were playing in the snow, happy as can be....

suddenly dad realized the kids were playing in the "new" truck..... he went out to see the paint job was damaged by the kids..... he got so mad he grabbed his kid and tied his hands with some wire.... so he did no more mischief....

being so cold the kidīs hands got gangrene so he had to be rushed to the E.R..... nothing they could do...... he lost his hands.......

time went by and Christmas was right ahead......

dad had repainted his truck by then and was working to get some nice presents for all.....

the kid came to his dad and said..." Dad, I promess I wonīt do anything wrong or bad again...... really..... please forgive me... I love you so much I donīt want you to be mad at me anymore......" and added "...... now that you got your truck repainted and nice looking...........can I get MY HANDS BACK??".....

end of story.

this was based on a true story, which turned into a song and a testimony of life and love... I might have not writed it 100% as it was but the essence is the same......

right now Iīm shaking still..... I barely could write this, but wanted to share nonetheless.....

"The most precious things we have in life are NOT material ones" love them and cherish them......

*gone to cry*

lizbud
12-14-2007, 12:56 PM
I understand what you mean, vey sad. :( I've always liked the saying
"The best things in life ,are not things" It's good to memember that.