PDA

View Full Version : Mescal's profile with photos, videos and info

marco80ita
12-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi everyone,
I've been lurking on this forum for a while, having a 3 yrs old cat and having needed some information for him sometimes.
I have finally created a profile page for Mescal, with its photos, videos and stories, and I'd like to share it with everyone:
http://www.pet-files.com/marco80/mescal

I would also like to invite everyone here to create a profile page like this on the site. If you have a cat you want to give in adoption,
you can create such listings as well on the site. I'm eager to see your photos there :) I hope you appreciate the invite.

And I look forward to reading your feedback about Mescal of course!
Cheers,
- Marco

kimlovescats
12-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Mescal is a very handsome boy! I left you a comment on your page!
Welcome to PT!

Kim

kittycats_delight
12-14-2007, 12:56 PM
I posted this in your introduction thread in General as well.

Ciao Marco...benvenuto in PT. Mescal e bellissimo. Mi chiama e Michelle. And I am done with trying to figure out the rest in Italian. Sorry I am sure it is not very correct.

I am canadian by birth but married a guy from Vicenza and am not living there. I have 5 cats and a dog. They are all in my signature. Vixen came from Canada with me. The others were all rescues. I will try to make some pet pages from the kitties and doggy too. I hope you enjoy PT. There is a great group of people here. Look up Beenie's Mom she is also Italian.

Ciao Ciao
Michelle

Medusa
12-14-2007, 01:02 PM
Mescal is quite a looker and seems to be a character, too. Thanx for sharing this and welcome to PT! :)

catmandu
12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
What A Wonderful Cat, And We Really Appreciate Seeing Him Grow From A Cute Little Fuzzball Of A Kitten Into The Big Handsome Cat That He Is Today!!!