PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian left 1 year ago today - Dec 12

Queen of Poop
12-12-2007, 07:51 AM
It was a year ago today that my dear, sweet, sickly Sebastian left us. He was a wonderful little ferret. He was also the last of my 4 ferrets. I won't have any more for a good, long time. It broke my heart to lose them all to cancer, well before they reached their full life span. I miss you Sebastian!!

Chilli
12-12-2007, 06:54 PM
I know how much the little buggers mean to us. After reading this I couldn't help but go and give my sweet little girl a kiss on the nose, and my brat of a ferret a scritch under the chin(he would rip me apart if I tried to kiss him, hehe!).
I'll give them both an extra treat tonight, in memory of Sebastian and the others that have passed. I know you miss them dearly, but I do believe that someday, even if its many years from now, you will be ready to welcome another ferret into your heart. :)
((((hugs!)))) Thinking of you on this anniversary.

Queen of Poop
12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I know how much the little buggers mean to us. After reading this I couldn't help but go and give my sweet little girl a kiss on the nose, and my brat of a ferret a scritch under the chin(he would rip me apart if I tried to kiss him, hehe!).
I'll give them both an extra treat tonight, in memory of Sebastian and the others that have passed. I know you miss them dearly, but I do believe that someday, even if its many years from now, you will be ready to welcome another ferret into your heart. :)
((((hugs!)))) Thinking of you on this anniversary.

Thank you.

Queen of Poop
12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/queenofpoo/HPIM0040.jpg

Sweet Sebastian. Mommy misses you.