PDA

View Full Version : A great loss to our Family today!

critter crazy
12-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Today my Great Aunt Esther, or Aunt Bubbles (as she was known to all friends and family) passed away today. Aunt Bubbles had been battlig Diabetes, and unfortunately today she lost. Just a few days ago, she had to lose her leg, and today she lost her life. She was such a great woman! I can remember looking forward to spending my summer days at her house when I was younger, and how she always had a way of making mundane things so much fun! Aunt Bubbles was always the life of the party! Always making jokes, and just being an all around goof! You could always gurantee to have a great time in her presence!

RIP Aunt Bubbles, we all love you and Miss you! You are forever in my heart!

In Our Hearts

Author Unknown

We thought of you with love today,

But that is nothing new.

We thought about you yesterday,

And the days before that, too.

We think of you in silence.

We often speak your name.

Now all we have is memories,

And your picture in a frame.

Your memory is our keepsake,

With which we'll never part.

God has you in His Keeping.

We have you in our Heart.

http://www.freewebs.com/candice15/welcome.jpg

ramanth
12-11-2007, 10:22 PM
So very sorry for your loss. :(

K9karen
12-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Aunt Bubbles sounded like an awesome woman. I'm sorry for your loss.

gini
12-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. How special that you have so many wonderful memories of the times that you spent with her.

It might be helpful if you could write down a few of your favorite stories about her that you could share with younger members of your family that may not have had the opportunity to know her as you did. It would be a nice legacy in her name.

Genny
12-11-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm so so sorry; I cried when I read about Aunt Bubbles; she reminds me of my grandma a lot cause she is always making jokes and making people laugh.

AdoreMyDogs
12-12-2007, 12:49 AM
I am so sorry about your loss :( Aunt Bubbles sounded like an amazing woman.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family :(

Karen
12-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Esther is one of those names you rarely hear anymore. Rest in Peace, and enjoy the joys of heaven, lady! Know that your family will keep your memory alive as long as they themselves live.

kimlovescats
12-12-2007, 12:57 AM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Aunt Bubbles. It sounds like she was a very special lady, may she rest in peace.

krazyaboutkatz
12-12-2007, 01:27 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about her passing.:( She sounded like a super lady. RIP Aunt Bubbles.:(

Freedom
12-12-2007, 08:04 AM
I am sorry for your loss. Aunt Bubbles truly had a lasting impact on your life, and through that she lives on.

cyber-sibes
12-12-2007, 08:15 AM
So sorry to hear about your Aunt, she sounds like a wonderful lady who created a lot of happy times together with those she loved. :)