PDA

View Full Version : Off to see America on friday...

carole
12-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Ha got ya all, well some of ya, nope i am not coming over to the big ole US of A, much as i would love to, but my long awaited early birthday treat is almost here, on Friday, your thursday i will be on my way to a city called Rotorua, pronounced row tow ru a,about an hour and half's drive away to a very tourist city, with lots to see and do, my main mission is to see my favourite group, America playing,and enjoy a night of luxury in the resort i have booked for hubby and i, it was about three months ago i booked the tickets and told you all about it, at last the time is nearly here and i am so excited, it's been a long time since i have seen them perform 1976 in provo utah, so it is a real trip down memory lane for me. :)

dukedogsmom
12-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Shoot! I was hoping it would be Florida. Was going to tell you to be sure and let me know where you were. Well, have fun, anyway :)

carole
12-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Aww Val you are so sweet, i am afraid this is the closest i will be getting to america these days, wish i had seen more of your beautiful country when i went there when i was young,so much to see and do, the place just astounds me.

Thanks i will have fun for sure you can count on that. :)