PDA

View Full Version : I am SOOOOOO excited!!!

moosmom
12-11-2007, 08:11 AM
I'm house/catsitting for my friends Mike and Carolyn, while their vacationing in Mexico. As I walked in the living room (they'd already left) what do I see???? An advanced copy of Michael's book, scheduled to be released February 5th, sitting there staring me in the face.

I was sooooo excited, but felt as if I would reading his personal journal without asking permission. Since they are available by email only (they're in paradise with no phone, tv, radio. Nothing but paradise!!), I asked him about it. He said that it is the very last copy before final editing and there are some things missing that will be in the one that goes on the stands on 2/5, and he DID leave it out for me to read.

I cannot put this book down!! I also can't wait for it to come out. I just wanted everyone to know that it's only 2 1/2 months away before "High Crimes, the Fate of Everest in an Age of Greed" finally hits the book stores.

Logan
12-11-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm a tad envious, Donna! I have followed along as much as possible on the release of your friend's story. I will be anxious to read it myself. Don't forget to remind us when it is finally available.