PDA

View Full Version : Update on my donated pup

NicoleLJ
12-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Polar is doing fantastic. I was chatting to his trainer this morning and she has already been taking him out to Walmart for some short training periods. She says he is very happy and bouncy and loves to workk. She says for off leash distance work he knows sit and down and they are working on both with her out of sight around the corner of the room. She says he lasts for about a minute and a half. Which is really good since he just turned 5 months old today.

I feel like Ajax and I are really behind and need to catch up in our training. lol Anyway thought you all would like to hear his update. She is really confident that he will succeed in his training and make a great Service Dog for someone. I am so proud of him.
Nicole

Husky_mom
12-10-2007, 11:49 AM
great news!!

donīt feel left behind.... I mean you still have to put you rattention on two more doggies AND your kids AND your newborn baby....... you are doing great you just need more time, but thatīs ok...... Ajax is a great smart dog.....

congrats and thank you for the updates

sasvermont
12-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Thanks for keeping us updated, Nicole. :)

chocolatepuppy
12-10-2007, 07:44 PM
That's great news that Polar is doing well! Ajax will do fine Nicole. ;) Thanks for the update! :)

TacosNKiwis
12-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Congratulations. It's great that you donated Polar :) .