PDA

View Full Version : Mister Saw Santa

mr.chiwawa
12-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Mister saw Santa over this past weekend. He did a lot better then last year. :D Also I finally downloaded the pictures I took of him when I went with my parents to pick out our Christmas tree.
(the pictures where it looks like he is hanging from the tree either my dad or mom is holding him so no need for rude or upset comments Thanks)

SO without further ado here's MISTER :D

mr.chiwawa
12-10-2007, 12:50 AM
And Just One More Of Me Mister Is In My Coat ....dad...and Mom Thanks For Looking :d

WELOVESPUPPIES
12-10-2007, 05:54 AM
Hey Mister! Great pics of you and Santa. Santa has crazy eye going on in that second one - lol, maybe you were wriggling trying to get down? We know Chopper would be. We think my mommy missed Santa here - yippee. Chopper would be wriggling all over the place trying to get away from that fuzzy face.
Sincerely, Duke, Champ and Chopper

Freedom
12-10-2007, 07:35 AM
Hey, Mister, I see you are getting into the Spirit of the Season! You just HAD to check ou tthe tree and make sure the proper one was selected. And then you needed to give your Woof List to the Big Guy! You are such a happy fella, I think you are spreading Good Cheer everywhere you go, he hee.

Nice to see the 4 of you! You and your Mom have the SAME smile! What a nice picture to have.

Daisy and Delilah
12-10-2007, 07:53 AM
Mister is looking pretty spiffy!! He was sucha good boy visiting Santa. These girls would freak if they saw Santa. Great pictures!! He's a little doll baby.

pssssstttt.........the girls are drooling on the screen and talking about packing for NH ;)

chocolatepuppy
12-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Mister, you are such a cutie! I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for! :D