PDA

View Full Version : Guess who played Santa?

davidpizzica
12-08-2007, 04:44 PM
ME! I was helping Cat Sense with adoptions today at Petco and I was drafted to play Santa at "Pet pictures with Santa" day. It was VERY interesting. I held cats, kittens, and all kinds of dogs! Everything from pugs to boxers to two giant mastiffs! I wore the full santa suit with beard and wig and boots. This was the first timee I ever wore a SAnta suit! I had a friend who will scan two pics of me (one good, one is a blooper) and I'll get them on as soon as I can. I was so popular that they asked me to do it next saturday. BTW, I must have been a good Santa because thru Cat Sense SEVEN cats and kittens found forever homes for Christmas!

Medusa
12-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Lots of fun AND a happy ending for some lucky fur friends! Good job!

Freedom
12-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Oooh, David, what fun! More exciting because it wasn't planned, he hee. Good for you! Can't wait to see your photos!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Can't wait to see your pics! I'm glad some of the furries found homes. That makes it even more special!!! :D

jackie
12-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Very cool!

Can't wait to see the pics.

Daisy and Delilah
12-08-2007, 05:30 PM
That's awesome, David!! What a wonderful day you and others must have had. Good for you. :)

Karen
12-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Oh yay! Such fun!

A guy I knew once played Santa. He was Santa-shaped, but generally known as a gruff, rude person, the kind his employees suspected might eat small children for breakfast. So my friend and I snuck into the store and watched from behind a shelf - and he was amazing! So kind, and sweet and gentle with the children who were kind of afraid of Santa that it floored us! We never looked at him the same way again.

carole
12-08-2007, 10:56 PM
David i think you would make a wonderful santa, cheery and kind hearted,as all santas should be, i am so happy you had a successful day with adoptions , i am sure you played a big part in that for sure. :)

davidpizzica
12-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Oh yay! Such fun!

A guy I knew once played Santa. He was Santa-shaped, but generally known as a gruff, rude person, the kind his employees suspected might eat small children for breakfast. So my friend and I snuck into the store and watched from behind a shelf - and he was amazing! So kind, and sweet and gentle with the children who were kind of afraid of Santa that it floored us! We never looked at him the same way again.
Karen, I even had some children ask me if I was the real Santa! I told them Santa was very busy and that I was one of his helpers. BTW, I didn't need amy pillows, I have natural padding.

critter crazy
12-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Oh David that sounds like it was so much fun!! I cant wait to see the pics!!:D