PDA

View Full Version : Update!

racing_gurl07
12-08-2007, 12:33 PM
heres hows it going...I went to the hospital thursday night having contractions, they put me on the monitor and they were getting stronger, so when they checked me i was 1-2 CM and 50% efaced, so they kept me over night. they checked me that night for an infection too and iguess i had one so they put me on medication. then the next morning my contractions were gone and then the doc couldnt even find my cervex :confused: but the babies head was comming down further.

i guess the infection called my uterus to think it was in labor, but the baby wasnt ready.

I called my boss asap because i had to work friday, and the nurse and doc thought we would have a baby that day. but when i called her today telling her that it was just all false she told me that she gave away my hours. My last was supposed to be the 22nd but i guess it was friday. Even trevors dad sent flowers thinking we had a baby, so everyone jumped to conclusions, but even WE thought we would leave the hospital with a baby, since i was dilating, it makes sence right?

i never heard of a infection causing this. and now it stinks that i dont go back to work for 6 weeks, i was ognna take 4 off when shes born, but now itll be 2 weeks early and then the 4 weeks shes born. It stinks with no pay checks anymore, only one more on friday and thats it. but i think its crap that i cant my hours back, because she gave them to someone else.

but in 15 days, i cant complain ill have a my little girl here, so shes should make me happy and make things fall into place.

thanks for letting me run..... :p

Lilith Cherry
12-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Hang in there, honey! It won't be long now before you see your daughter's beautiful face. I will be thinking of you and hoping everything goes very easily for you.

Pawsitive Thinking
12-08-2007, 02:55 PM
When you see that little face nothing else will matter....my Katie arrived when she felt like it so I spent a fun packed 10 days in hospital :rolleyes:

I can't believe you have so little time after giving birth - makes me grateful for the NHS despite the mess it appears to be in