PDA

View Full Version : Kirby!!!!!!!!!!!

kb2yjx
12-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Kirby!!! You are a ringer for my Mickey Roo, who at 2.5 yrs, went to the RB 12/9/98!!! Needless to say, your photo brought tears to my eyes! Your parent is very lucky to have such a good buddy like you after she lost her Kimba(who gave the paw of approval to you!!). HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!

Medusa
12-08-2007, 07:23 AM
Kirby is a beauty alright! What a beautiful color he is. I'm so glad you found each other and I wish you many more happy years together.

catmandu
12-08-2007, 09:53 AM
:cool: ;) :cool: THAT FACE AND NAME ARE SO FAMILIAR TO ME!!
I KNOW THT ORANGE KIRBY IS A PET TALKERS CAT, BUT I CANNOT REMEMBER THE NAME OF HIS GUARDIAN.
AND KIMBA LOVES THE FACT THAT ANOTHER CAT IS HAVING THE SAME LOVE THAT SHE ENJOYED FOR SO MANY YEARS.
OUR PET ANGELS LOVE IT WHEN WE PAY TRIBUTE TO THIIER MEMORY BY TAKING ANOTHER PET IN, ESPECIALLY ONE WHO NEEDS A FURREVER HOME.

THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS AND ALL OF OUR ANGELS ARE SENDING A JOYFUL :D :cool: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OF LOVE TO KINETIC KIRBY OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p

orangemm
12-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Kirby, I love your floofy tail! What a handsome boy you are. Can't believe you had 3 other homes before your hooman made you her own.

Loved your story and am so happy that you are getting lots of love and attention!

Tell your meowmie/pawpie to give you lots of lovins and scritches. Enjoy your special day!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Kirby you certainly are gorgeous!!! :)

I think Kimba led your mommy to you from the Rainbow Bridge. She knew you two needed each other. They want their loved ones to be happy until everyone is together again some day.

I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture. I couldn't help but smile at you! :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D
I hope you and your loving human have a fun day!!!

cassiesmom
12-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Kirby, you are just absolutely magnificent. I love your fluffy, floofy tail. How wonderful that you chose a fur-ever home!

tatsxxx11
12-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Hi there Kirby! Hope you're in the midst of a very happy Cat of the Day celebration! How cool is that, being honored as Pet Talk's "top cat!":cool: Well, you're #1 at your house each and every day of the year, but now the whole world knows just how extra special you are! What a stunningly handsome creamsicle kitty you are, Kirby! Oh, that ruff, that tail, simply magnificent!:) But it's in the "heart" department that you truly shine!

My heartfelt sympathies to your Mom Kirby on the passing of her beloved Kimba, your predecessor. Oh, how difficult it is to lose a lifelong best friend like her, and sometimes it takes we humans awhile before we're able to open up our home and hearts to another. But then along comes a kitty as special as you, and like your Mom, a soul desperately in need of a bit of comfort, and unconditional, unwavering love. No one will ever replace Kimba in your Mom's heart; she holds her own very special place there where no one can go. But right along side her you too now hold your very own special place in her heart, uniquely special, but equally loved! You truly were heaven sent, Kirby!:) And yes, I have no doubt that Kimba is most pleased, and comforted, knowing her dear Mom's heart is healing, thanks to you! :) After all, our furkids never truly leave us, they and their legacy of love live on forever in our hearts, in our memories, until that happy day of reunion!

Congratulations on your well earned day of honor sweetheart, and on finally, finally finding your forever, FOREVER home! Hugs and kisses, purrrs and headbumpies to you precious Kirby, from me and my boys Oliver and Tigger!:)

Pumacat
12-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Kirby, You look a lot like my Squizzer cat. He is the supior cat so I figure that also makes you a supior cat also. Such a handsom boy you are with a thick fluffy tail. You are such a good cat to take such good care of your mom when she needed comfort and love.
Keep up the good work Kirby and happy COD!
Pumacat, Squizzer and The Bobber