PDA

View Full Version : Not cat related but amazing...

Emeraldgreen
12-07-2007, 12:12 PM
I promise I won't do this again because it is not related to cats in any way but this video is so powerful. It's of a young boy singing a song about the world today.

You Tube Video of amazing boy singing (http://weihsin.wwwts.au.edu.tw/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=PT07040009&Category=102311+)

rg_girlca
12-07-2007, 12:23 PM
WOW!!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!! That gave me goosebumps.

What a powerful song and such a good voice for a young boy.

Cat related or not, thank you for sharing that.

catmandu
12-07-2007, 02:57 PM
When The Song And The Singer Are As Good As That, You Can Go Off Topic Anytime And I Dont Think That There Will Be Any Complaints.

lizbud
12-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Wow, that was beautiful. :) Do you mind if I crosspost this to general?

momcat
12-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Not cat related but so what? That's a powerful message that needs to be shared!

This coming May Soncat will be learning about diplomacy and international relations in Vienna, Budapest, Prague and Venice. He was nominated to the International Scholar Laureate Program. The students nominated have the choice of going to Sydney, Australia; Capetown, South Africa; Beijing, China; or Central/Eastern Europe. They'll be working with diplomats & members of the diplomatic corps while learning about the history & culture of these countries. Just maybe these young people will be the ones to come up with some solutions that will start moving our world in a positive direction. All of these young folks are in my prayers and I hope will be in yours too.

Emeraldgreen
12-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Hi Lizbud, that's great that you want to post this somewhere else. Please do! :)

Medusa
12-09-2007, 09:21 AM
Very powerful! I know I sound old but some of the stuff of today doesn't even qualify as music, let alone singing in my opinion. This is the way it should be done and w/such a powerful message yet.

Freedom
12-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Yup, gave me goosebumps, as well.

I goggled this young man. He was born in 1991; I "think" this is a tape from a concert he did in 2002, from what I could figure out in a variety of postings.

moosmom
12-09-2007, 03:45 PM
What a beautiful voice he has. What a powerful message that song has!!! I hope he gets discovered cuz his voice is awesome!!!