PDA

View Full Version : Scratchy Pawwroccious Is Not With Kitten,

catmandu
12-07-2007, 09:58 AM
And Is Going To Be Spayed And Rehomed By Sunday. And From What I Am Told She Will Be All By Herself And The Tabby Queen Of All She Survveys.
This Will Clear Thae Path For Spunky Moose The Deuce To Be Adopted By Me, As He Was Scaredof Her!!

cassiesmom
12-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Oh, good, you must be relieved! Not that I don't love baby kitties cause I do, but there are quite enough in the world right now. Best Wishes to Scratchy Pawrrocious in her new home! *pet *pet

lvpets2002
12-07-2007, 11:59 AM
;) Congrats wittle one on getting needed surgery & to be rehomed in a FurrEver home..

rg_girlca
12-08-2007, 04:11 PM
This is such great news Gary. Have a wonderful life in your new forever home
Scratchy Pawwroccious.

Thank you Gary, for all that you do for all these precious Porchy kitties. :)

phesina
12-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Congratulations, Scratchy Pawwroccious, on your wonderful new furrever home.. and congratulations once again, Gary, for yet another story with a sad beginning and a perfect ending..

My kitties and I and good-hearted people and animals everywhere say thank you Gary for all you have done for so many of these little ones. God bless you.

Pat and cats

Medusa
12-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Another happy ending and another "atta boy!" to you, Gary!

momcat
12-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Hi Mr. Catmandu, How are you today? I'm relieved to hear that Scratchy P isn't going to have babies, there are way too many kitty babies with no homes and nobody to love them. I know how very fortunate I am to have a furever home with a family that loves me so much. I want to thank you very much for all the wonderful things you do to help my fellow kitties in need. They are soooo lucky to have found their way to the Found Cats Hotel and most of all found their way to you. Bless you, you're a true kitty hero!

Your friend,
Groucho