PDA

View Full Version : Emma and I (2 pictures)

Kirsten
12-07-2007, 09:45 AM
My mother took some photos of Emma and me today, and I though I'd share. It's Emma's favourite position, lying halfway on my lap and being cuddled like a little pup! LOL She's always trying to lick my face, that's why I'm holding her head down in the second pic.

She's still missing Rocky, has even lost some weight. Poor girl! I try to give her as much attention as possible, but I think her face looks sad in the pictures.

http://www.catmom.de/pix/emma112.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/emma113.jpg

Kirsten

Ginger's Mom
12-07-2007, 10:12 AM
She is still a cutie pie, isn't she? To me, it looks like she is really enjoying the snuggles.

Argranade
12-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Awww what a big baby she is! :D

pitc9
12-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Oh the poor thing! :(

I'm sure she was very happy to see you!

anna_66
12-07-2007, 01:54 PM
It's nice to see the two of you together (and thanks for giving her my hug:))

I have to agree, and maybe it's only because we know that she's missing Rocky...but she does look a bit blue.
I hope time will heal her heart and she'll be back to her perky self in no time:)

cyber-sibes
12-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Aw, what a snuggler! My Rosie (rottie mix) also loved to climb half-way into my lap! Poor Emma, it may take her a while, but hopefully she'll get through her grieving and be her happy self again one day. (It's taken Star about 4 months to take an interest in life again, after she lost Sherman in July.)

kimlovescats
12-07-2007, 06:45 PM
What a sweet and beautiful girl she is! Those are nice pictures of both of you, Kirsten!

Kim

K9karen
12-07-2007, 09:13 PM
What a sweet and beautiful girl she is! Those are nice pictures of both of you, Kirsten!

Kim

Yes indeed!!! Pretty house too, from what I see!

Kirsten
12-08-2007, 04:10 AM
Thanks! :)

Pretty house too, from what I see!

It's Reinhold's little restaurant what you see! :D (you can click www.tillyschanze.de (http://www.tillyschanze.de/index2.html) if you like to see more of Emma's home in the forest)

Kirsten

Daisy and Delilah
12-08-2007, 07:46 AM
Great pictures!!! She is such a beautiful girl. Kisses to you Emma. I'm so sorry you lost your big friend. Maybe you can make a new friend soon. Kirsten is doing a good job in helping you through the grief.
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Kirsten
12-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Maybe you can make a new friend soon

I wish my mother and Reinhold would adopt another dog in a while, but they don't want to. Today, I saw Emma playing with another dog that she met outside the restaurant; the dog, Aaron, often comes there and she likes him. It was so sweet to see them playing, and she looked happy again.

Kirsten

lizbud
12-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Great pictures. It does look like Emma needed a cuddle. Like holding
close her friends, so they don't go away too. I'm glad to hear she does
meet up with other dogs.

Kirsten
12-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Great pictures. It does look like Emma needed a cuddle. Like holding
close her friends, so they don't go away too. I'm glad to hear she does
meet up with other dogs.

Yes, she wants a lot of attention these days. And today when I left, she gave me a very sad look! But it's heartwarming to see her playing with other dogs, and I wish my mother and Reinhold would reconsider and get another dog friend for her.

Kirsten