PDA

View Full Version : In desperate need.....

Husky_mom
12-06-2007, 11:47 AM
I really really need your help now...... donīt worry itīs nothing serious but still I need help....

I wanted to buy a few stuff over the internet but the shipping method is way to high.... they had a flat rate from usps but somehow they got some troubles there and now it doesnīt appears as an option :confused: although it says to contact the store owner aka customer service..... which i did but I think they have many many others inquiring about other things.... and I canīt wait longer or it wonīt arrive on time for Christmas.....

so I was wondering if i cna have it shipped to any of you, as itīs free shipping to all US and then you can send it to me on a cheap flat rate envelope and I will pay that amount to you....so if you also have paypal much great as money orders are way too expensive and they have a minimun 100 dlls so you can send one.......

so please please if you can help me I would sooooo much appreciate it I just need a full address where it can get shipped to, the biling address is going to be mine so no worries about that......

I think also someone closer to me may have a better chance of getting the package faster as it has less distance to ravel, but anyone will be ok....please ;)

ETA:oh..... just so you know.... they are just some playings cards 4-5 decks

Karen
12-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Maybe PM some Californians - just about anyone is closer to you geographically than me!

dukedogsmom
12-06-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm in Florida. If no one else can do it for you, I will. I have Paypal, too.

caseysmom
12-06-2007, 01:09 PM
I would really worry about anything arriving on time, when I was in cancun I sent post cards and it took a month to get to california...no joke.

I think florida is almost as close as california to your state, Texas being the closest.

Husky_mom
12-06-2007, 01:17 PM
closest closest would be Texas/New Mexico/Arizona area.....

El Paso, Las Cruces, Tucson, Phoenix.....but California and Florida seem also close....

If no one closer offers I will take Valīs offering.....thanks you :*