PDA

View Full Version : I'm addicted!!!

moosmom
12-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Now that the holidays are here, I have been ordering TONS of that free silver jewelry. It's addicting. But I got some great stuff that I plan to give for Christmas. No one has to know it's cheap cuz the stuff is awesome, not cheap looking at all!!

www.silverjewelryclub.com

Just thought I'd make a statement. :rolleyes:

Scooter's Mom
12-05-2007, 10:40 PM
I went on ebay a couple of months ago (august?) and bought some of these...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/jewelry/AfricanTurquoise.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/jewelry/MahoganyObsidian2.jpg

The first is a pair of earrings, 2nd is a pendant. The pendant has no chain, but I figure I'll buy a sterling silver chain to put it on. I paid .99 plus about $3 or $4 shipping for those. That's what I'm doing for gifts for most of my husbands family. And my Sister-in-Law, too.

I'm addicted too!

(By the way, the pictures do NOT do these justice, they are gorgeous in person.)

Medusa
12-07-2007, 06:29 AM
I've been a jewelry junky since childhood and I knew when I read your Thread Title that I'd be in trouble. I've sold jewelry for years and this is nice stuff. And ya can't beat free.

Zippy
12-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the link.
I thought this site was a scam when I visited it a few months ago.

Husky_mom
12-07-2007, 11:31 AM
and you know whats greater....... they now take international orders!!!

I can order now!!!! yipee!!!

buttercup132
12-07-2007, 12:50 PM
:confused: How do you get them free?

Do you have ot pay shipping?

kittycats_delight
12-07-2007, 01:33 PM
:confused: How do you get them free?

Do you have ot pay shipping?

It is promotional. You do pay shipping but nothing more and I have yet to hear of any complaints from anyone who has gotten things from them. The shipping cost is $8.99 I believe. Still considering what you are getting it is an awesome deal. And it is true the pics do not do the items justice.

moosmom
12-08-2007, 09:46 AM
You have to be careful of one thing. Make sure, if you're ordering a ring, you check the ring SIZE because alot of them come in only one size, and silver cannot be re-sized.

The jewelry is beautiful.

Medusa
12-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Well, actually, silver jewelry CAN be resized if it's true silver and not silver plated. The shipping charge is excessively high, though. Having sold jewelry for a while now, silver is really inexpensive; some of those pieces cost the supplier literally pennies and to ship a small pendant, for example, would cost maybe a postage stamp. But if you feel the jewelry is nice, and it appears to be, just be a smart consumer and buyer beware. Fortunately, I live nearby a shop that supplies many other businesses throughout the world, so I don't need to worry about shipping costs, etc.

Twisterdog
12-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Interesting. So you can only buy what's on the page at the time and you just keep checking back until you find something you like?

catnapper
12-09-2007, 07:50 AM
I have a lot of their jewelry and get compliments on it all the time. I haven't bought anything from there in a while but still check it out almost daily :D

catnapper
12-09-2007, 07:58 AM
Darn you Donna! I just went to see what they were showing this morning and bought these. I've been waiting for these to reappear again for a while. So much for not having bought anything from them in a while.

http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/getitemimage.aspx?id=26924399
They're moonstone and apparently moonstone is:
Known as the "Stone of Purity". There are no untruths here. Is a stone for hoping and wishing and also for new beginnings. Allows one to take what is needed from the Universe. Gives one access to galactic energies. Helps one to accept their destinies. Enhances perception and psychic powers. Aids one in decision making. Relieves emotional tension. Promotes creativity and self-expression. Cleanses negativity from chakras. Promotes spiritual understanding. Removes obstacles in one's path. A talisman for good fortune. Provides a sustaining force.
and I could use a lot of what its "powers" are said to reinforce ;)