PDA

View Full Version : *~* Please Meet Mikus Marco {aka ButterScotch}*~*

lvpets2002
12-05-2007, 03:21 PM
;) Yes one of the rescue services called & did not know what to do with this Wittle One.. This new baby is a CH Baby just like Taccoa & boyfriend Elmer {Pat's baby} & Auntie Laura's Amy.. He is very shakey & falls alot.. Even if he shakes his head he falls.. However he can stableize if he stands still long enough.. When he plays he gets so excited that his body goes in all diff directions.. Where as Taccoa is stiff legged so her falls & stansess differ.. However like we all agree these are our Special Gifts of God's Gifted Angels.. I call him ButterScotch.. He is a Special Wittle SweetHeart for Sure.. Of Course he gets lots of snuggles & whisker smooches.. Warning Cutie Pie OverLoad..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/002-26.jpg

Meowmom helped me up into wheel && into the window seat && See I am a Big Boy now..
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/004-20.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/MikusMarcochbaby2006.jpg

Ok Come get me down now
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/MikusMarcochbaby2007.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/007-13.jpg

pitc9
12-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Oh MY! :eek:
His coloring is beautiful!!!

Medusa
12-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Love, love, love his sweet face! My Coco Puff has a slight case of CH and my Creamsicle was so bad in the beginning that I worried that I might have to do the unthinkable. I put ramps up in the house so that she could look out the window and pretty soon, she was able to scale them w/no problem and now she doesn't need them at all. She's still spastic but she's doing so much better. You've got experience w/it so I don't need to tell you anything but maybe Butterscotch will improve w/time. Let's hope so but either way, I'm sure he's a happy cat and he'll be oh so happy w/you! :)

Husky_mom
12-05-2007, 04:08 PM
I second Angie..... what a stunner baby!!......

so cute and sorry but IŽll say it again....... what a STUNNER!!!

lvpets2002
12-05-2007, 04:13 PM
;) Oh Yes Medusa = I have seen the adaption they can make in time with Taccoa.. There is things she has learned to do.. I too now have stepping stools & chairs in places for help of getting on cat furniture & on the bed & ect.. Which like Taccoa has learned to use = that I hope & know in time ButterScotch will learn to adapt & use.. Now I have noticed he does cry alot until he has realized he is ok.. He will adjust just fine here & the other babies are learning his abilities.. Many Thanks for the nice compliments..

cassiesmom
12-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Oh, Butterscotch! You are just beautiful! You look like the kitty in Jen Luckenbach's signature photo (I think that's Mister Meow?). Your Meowmom is terrific and wonderful but you probably already figured that out. I think I'm going to learn a lot from you about cerebellar hypoplasia. Welcome, precious kitty.

catmandu
12-05-2007, 05:24 PM
And We Are Praying That The Toys That We Sent For Petmas Will Arrive Soon, And That Butterscotch Will Enjoy Them. God Bless You For Taking Him In , And We Know That He Will Thrive And The Boy Cats Will Have A Brand New Friend To Play With. Hes One Great Looking Cat Of The Future!!!

Catty1
12-05-2007, 05:30 PM
What a totally stunning little guy! He must be a Flamepoint something-or-other! Does he sound like a meezer type?

Awww, Butterscotch...you are learning that you really are ok, and your meowmy will make sure of that!

HUGS to that little precious guy!

krazyaboutkatz
12-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Congrats!!!:D He sure is a cutie pie and he reminds me of my Starr as a wee one.:) I also love his name and I bet that he has very pretty blue eyes too.:)

lvpets2002
12-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Congrats!!!:D He sure is a cutie pie and he reminds me of my Starr as a wee one.:) I also love his name and I bet that he has very pretty blue eyes too.:)
;) Yes his eyes are Blue.. I know I didnt crop the pics.. Yes Tracey I thought about Starr's colors of the look alike.. Now Candace I dont know about all the Siamese Seal Point.. He is getting to know all better & doing Great.. He last night figured out he could pull himself up on the couch.. I was like see there I knew you could do it without my help.. Of course I praised him with Whisker Smoochesss & Huggss.. He is a Sweetie for Sure.. However We All Know That All Of Our Babies Are SweetiePies.. Many Thanks for the Nice & Posistive Responce..

Catty1
12-06-2007, 10:13 AM
I just meant - when he meows, does he sound like a regular kitten or like a meezer? :)

Kiss that widdle head for me!

Anikaca77
12-06-2007, 10:39 AM
He's beautiful. So I take it you are adopting this sweetie pie?

He's so cute! Aww I'm so glad I'm learning more about CH cats. I only first heard of it this year after seeing something on you tube.

lvpets2002
12-06-2007, 12:02 PM
;) Yes I have already Adopted Him.. I did all his paperwork & he got his microchipping done last week.. We good to go.. Candace = ButterScotch's meow is diff hard tone & graspie.. Taccoa's is the same way.. I dont know if it is the CH affect or not.. Not a normal meow..
He's beautiful. So I take it you are adopting this sweetie pie?

He's so cute! Aww I'm so glad I'm learning more about CH cats. I only first heard of it this year after seeing something on you tube.

caffeitina
12-06-2007, 12:14 PM
AWWWWWWW!!!! I just want to take that little sweetie home with me and hug him and hold him and squeeze him and pet him and love him and.... sorry, Elmira (Tiny Toons flashback) moment. LOL!! :D He is definitely adorable, though, and is sure to make an awesome little companion.

cassiesmom
12-06-2007, 12:15 PM
lvpets2002 ... how are Butterscotch and your other kitties getting along? He is just beautiful. I love the second picture from the bottom, please come and get me down. I wonder if being around Scrapster Spankie Spangles and Nikita, plus Rastus, Bump TeeBoo and Skid, if Butterscotch will be in a position to join right in with them - literally being a copy cat - no big deal that he is differently abled. How old is he, by the way? He's so pretty! Sorry, Butter-Scotchie, I hesitate to use the word pretty about you because you're a boy-cat, but you really are!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-06-2007, 12:50 PM
lvpets2002 ... how are Butterscotch and your other kitties getting along? He is just beautiful. I love the second picture from the bottom, please come and get me down. I wonder if being around Scrapster Spankie Spangles and Nikita, plus Rastus, Bump TeeBoo and Skid, if Butterscotch will be in a position to join right in with them - literally being a copy cat - no big deal that he is differently abled. How old is he, by the way? He's so pretty! Sorry, Butter-Scotchie, I hesitate to use the word pretty about you because you're a boy-cat, but you really are!!!
I was wondering the same thing!!! :D

How lucky you both are to find each other. He's a sweetie for sure!!! :D

lvpets2002
12-06-2007, 01:06 PM

;) Well they all seem to be doing all great together.. I have to get onto Scrapster Spanks a wittle bit to not be so rough with Nikita & ButterScotch.. Other than that all is good.. Thanks so Much for the Concerns & Compliments..

phesina
12-06-2007, 06:17 PM
WELCOME HOME TO MIKUS MARCO BUTTERSCOTCH! What a beautiful, wonderful little guy! Elmer is absolutely thrilled and will be delighted to serve as male-CH role model for and mentor to him.

When Elmer was a baby at the shelter, we discovered that it was very important, when picking him up, to hold both his front legs and his back legs level on something steady and stable.. otherwise he'd get into an absolute panic and cry and cry. In the more-than-year he's lived here, he's not so bad with that but still squirms and might gripe out loud if his feet aren't all held steady.

When he was at the shelter, he was in a room with a lot of other kittens. He chased and played and wrestled with the gang just like all the others.. and in a kitten-fight he gave as good as he got! He and Poppy (2 years old) still chase each other and sometimes wrestle, and it's still a level playing field as far as they're both concerned.

Don't know about a special CH-meow. His voice is higher-pitched than the others' voices.. sort of like he's still a half-grown kitten.

Headbumpies and cuddles to the new baby and all the rest of the family from all of us (and an extra nosetwinkle to the lovely Taccoa from her knight in furry armor Elmer)..

Elmer, Poppy, Sydney, Peony, and Pat

rg_girlca
12-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Oh Butterscotch, do you know how lucky you are to have landed up in such a loving, caring home. I bet you do. :D

What a GORGEOUS boy you are and so darn cute too.

Thank you for adopting this precious little boy and I know he will thrive in your care for many, many more years to come.

momcat
12-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Hi Butterscotch and welcome to PT! You sure are a cutie and you have stolen my heart already. And you couldn't have chosen a better Meowmie, from now on you'll be loved, cared for and safe beyond measure. You're a PT kitty now and PT kitties get only the very best of everything! Would you please ask Meowmie to give you lots of scritchies and lovies from me?

cassiesmom
12-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi, ButterScotch, sugar ... how was your first weekend at home? (smooch)

critter crazy
12-10-2007, 01:34 PM
What a cutie Pie!! You are such an angel for taking him in! :)

kimlovescats
12-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Helene, he is absolutely PRECIOUS! What a sweet widdle baby!! I can certainly see how you couldn't refuse him! Congratulations to you and to little Butterscotch!!! :D

lvpets2002
12-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Hi, ButterScotch, sugar ... how was your first weekend at home? (smooch)

;) Oh yes wittle ButterScotch is doing great.. He suprises us all each day of his actions & activity challenges.. I call him CudiePie all the time.. Many Thanks for all the Great Compliments & Acceptance to PT..

Karen
12-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Pleased to meet you, little one! You may not be the steadiest on your feet of kitties, but hey - I'm not the steadiest on my feet of humans, either!

momcat
12-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Oh sweet, adorable little Butterscotch...you just get cuter each and every time I look at your wonderful pictures! You are irresistable!!!!!!

orangemm
12-12-2007, 04:43 AM
What a sweetheart!! That face! He is too adorable. What a lucky guy to have such a loving and caring Meowmie. You have to keep us updated on this little one!

kittycats_delight
12-12-2007, 04:52 AM
OMGosh....How did I miss this? What a cutie patootie!!! Helene you better watch Butterscotch real close cause if I get a chance I am coming to steal him!!! He is absolutely adorable and I could use some orange in my house you know. (even a flame point):p

Give that cutiepie some nose kisses for me and some for the other babies too please. :)

(((HUGS))) and whiskerkisses.

Michelle

cassiesmom
02-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Dear ButterScotch and Taccoa, Skid and Bump, Rastus and Roco, Madilene and the Girls ... (did I get everyone?) How are you? I'm thinking of all of you today!

lvpets2002
02-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Dear ButterScotch and Taccoa, Skid and Bump, Rastus and Roco, Madilene and the Girls ... (did I get everyone?) How are you? I'm thinking of all of you today!

Yes & Many Thanks for the Concerning Thoughts Elsye.. I just happen to have updated pics of us.. Please Enjoy..

Brand New Canada CatNip Mice from Uncle Gary
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/013.jpg

ButterScotch
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/010-2.jpg

Skid Mathias
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/009-10.jpg

Bump Tee Boo
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/005-26.jpg

Taccoa Playing with New CatNip Pillow from her BoyFriend Elmer = Pat's Baby
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/004-28.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/002-34.jpg

jennielynn1970
02-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Awe... they are all so sweet!!! Butterscotch is just gorgeous! Good to see the other guys too, and of course the beautiful Taccoa.

orangemm
02-18-2008, 02:59 PM
What a lovey he is! Beautiful baby. :)

doolittleky
02-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Oh Oh he is so adorable. Butterscotch reminds me of my Saki who is a flamepoint siamese mix. That is probably why is cries or talks more. meezers do talk more. What a lucky kitty Butterscotch is to have you for his mom.
Melissa

phesina
02-18-2008, 03:03 PM
It's such a pleasure to see my little brother-in-law turning out to be such a great cat!

Big-brother-headbumps,
Elmer

catmandu
02-18-2008, 03:10 PM
hi butterscotch!
We are happy that our mice showed up and we hope that you all go crazeee over them the way that we all do.
We Love YOU ALL, and YOUR MEOWMIE TOO>
The Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cats.
Our Macho Cats being Nawtee!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011953.jpg
Dumb Cats , they always have to fight over anything.

cassiesmom
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Dearest ButterScotchie,

Could you please ask your meowmom to take a few photos of you and all your purr-ecious kitty siblings and post them for us? I'm wondering how BIG you are growing. Hugs and smooches to you, sweet boy.

:love:
Your Fan,
Elyse

jennielynn1970
07-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Ditto!!!! Exactly what Elyse said!

Laura's Babies
07-01-2008, 07:39 PM
This must have happened while I was at work.. He is BEAUTIFUL and a CH'er? What a DOLL!! Yes, new updated photos of that cutie pie and more stories about him PLEASE!

cassiesmom
07-03-2008, 01:36 PM
BOUNCE for LVPETS2002 !!

jennielynn1970
07-05-2008, 08:00 PM
bump!

lvpets2002
07-06-2008, 10:17 AM
:love: Awee Thanks You guys.. Yes meowmom needs to get on the ball of getting new photos loaded.. Bad meowmommy of been loafing..