PDA

View Full Version : Little hands helping out

catnapper
12-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Cameron loves his kitty cats. He's been trying to give them treats (and would be successful if he simply held out his hand and kept it still instead of suddenly flinging the treats at them :rolleyes: ) He often holds out whatever he's eating and offer it to the cats. Carrot sticks, cheerios, goldfish crackers.... and he can't figure out why they're not interested.

Last night I came home from work and quickly walked through the dining room and saw their bowls all lined up on the table. I did a double take, picked up a bowl and stared into it: it was filled with kibble and potato chips. A quick scan of the other bowls revealed the same thing was on the menu for all 5 kitties.

Ooohhhh kaaaayyy..... so I headed upstairs where hubby was finishing putting a little boy to bed. I asked if there was any reason why the cats had potato chips in their bowls. Hubby answered, "I was having them as a snack and Cam thought the cats would want them too." So Cam apparently proceeded to take handfulls of chips and place them in the bowls. It must have taken him forever since his little hands can only carry 2 or 3 chips at a time.

I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time and Cam was fully awake by the time I was done, laughing at me laughing. :D

and just an FYI, the kitties were not interested in potato chips! :p

smokey the elder
12-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Diamond and Spike would have cleaned up the potato chips. :p

Reachoutrescue
12-05-2007, 10:30 AM
That is so funny! Cam sounds like a lil' sweet pea! Midnight would have eaten those chips as if they were tuna!!!

cassiesmom
12-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Cam, you can feed potato chips to Cassie any time. She loves them. Actually, I think she mostly likes the salt. She won't take them from your hand, though. You'll need to break off a little piece and put it in front of her. My nephew's kitty, Milo, likes to lick the orange coating off of Cheetos. I never thought to see what Cassie would do with gold fish crackers! How dear of you to share your snacks with the kitties.

Medusa
12-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Cam will be friends w/my Puddy forever if the potato chips are salt and vinegar. Pud's addicted. :p

Randi
12-05-2007, 11:53 AM
LOL! How sweet of Cam to think of the kitties' evening snack. :D I'm not surprised they turned their little noses though.

kimlovescats
12-05-2007, 12:40 PM
That is absolutely precious! I especially liked that he was giggling at YOU giggling!!! :D

catmandu
12-05-2007, 05:52 PM
AND I KNOW SCRAPPY 2 WOULD LOVE THEM IF THEY HAD CHEESE ACCENTS AND THAT POUNCER, MOOSE AND SAMUEL ANGELS LOVE THE PRINGLES SOUR CREAM AND ONION.
THAT WAS SO THOUGHTFUL OF YOUR CAMERON TO THINK OF HIS FELINE COMPANIONS WANTING SNACKS. THEY ARE PROBABLY AWAITING CAMERONS FINDING OUT ABOUT AQUARI YUMS AND WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011532.jpg
I LOVE POTATO CHIPS, PLEASE HAVE CAMERON SEND ME SOME, BO BO!!