PDA

View Full Version : Pet Game!

Dogz
08-10-2002, 01:54 PM
Hi everyone!
Here is a game that we can play!
This is how you play:
I ask a question about rabbits, and whoever answers the question first gets to ask the next question.
You can answer the question in many ways. You can write a paragraph, word or sentence.
You can show a website link where it shows the specific answer, and any other way that gives the answer.
If you are the one asking the question, you can not know the answer. In this game you might learn something that you have always wondered about rabbits!
Okay, heres the question:

Why do rabbits dig?

If you have any questions about the game or the question just post the question I will explain to you.

popcornbird
08-10-2002, 02:15 PM
To make a burrow? .............................I assume they make burrows in the wild but I'm not sure. Does the next question have to be about rabbits or any pet?

Dogz
08-10-2002, 02:51 PM
It can be about any pet.
Thanks for asking.
That was my question, because my rabbits have a big indoor cage, and they are always digging in the straw.
I totally understand now!
Ask away!

popcornbird
08-10-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
It can be about any pet.
Thanks for asking.
That was my question, because my rabbits have a big indoor cage, and they are always digging in the straw.
I totally understand now!
Ask away!

Ohhhhhh, I thought I had to answer your question correctly. :confused: I didn't know I had to answer it for you! I don't even know if I answered correctly. I was just guessing! Anyway, my question is..................................

Why do cats attack feet?............................The reason I'm asking is because I went to my friend's house a couple of days ago and she has the most adorable white kitten. Well, we were all eating snacks at the dinner table when something attacked my foot and pulled my sock off half way! :eek: It really startled me! LOL!

Dogz
08-10-2002, 05:06 PM
The thing is, nobody knows if you are correct. And I understand now, and that is why I accepted your answer.

I don't know why cats attack feet, but maybe somebody else knows.

This is just an idea, but I don't get a ask the next question because you can only answer a question and get to ask a question once, but maybe cats attack feet, beacause some outdoor cats hunt mice or rats, and sometimes even attack things that move. My cats are outdoor, and they pounce on butterflys, and other bugs that are moving. Sometimes, they even attack their own tails! This is just an idea though. I am not sure.

Dogz
08-15-2002, 10:18 AM
Anyone going to try to answer the question?