PDA

View Full Version : Please Meet Cotton

Reachoutrescue
12-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Cotton came to us from a man who lost his home, job, and everything else due to a mess up in disability paperwork. Cotton came in with his 3 kitty relatives. One ended up being very sick with diabetes and passed about a week ago. The other two are very camera and people shy, so all I can show you is Cotton. He is very sweet and doesn't mind other cats, kids, or the dogs. He is a lover.

Cotton Tail
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/RESCUE/RecentRescues013.jpg

Scooter's Mom
12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Cotton is beautiful!
Are you rehoming him, or keeping him until his owner gets back on his feet?

Reachoutrescue
12-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Cotton is beautiful!
Are you rehoming him, or keeping him until his owner gets back on his feet?
His owner asked me to rehome him due to the fact he is not sure when he will be able to take him back. So he is available for adoption and is on our website. He is neutered too. He is part persian and tabby the vet said. He is just an amazing boy.

shais_mom
12-04-2007, 11:00 PM
what a sad situation. goes to show that not everyone that rehomes their pets has malice in their heart. I think we forget that quickly.
he reminds me of Kylie.
what a gorgeous boy

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Cotton sure is a very handsome boy and I hope that he and his siblings will all be able to find wonderful caring and loving homes.:)

Laura's Babies
12-05-2007, 05:32 AM
I know it broke that mans heart to have to give up his babies. When men love kitties, they love them so hard, so much and so strong. My heart goes out to him! I have already said a prayer asking that things get settled quickly so he can be reunited with them and they all be together again...

I like Cotton's name and what a HANDSOME BIG boy he is!! OOoooo! I would have to be loving on him everytime I laid my eyes on him!

Merry Christmas!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/stateorn19MA18377843-0047.jpg

Medusa
12-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Aw, so sad. I'm going to burn a candle that Cotton can be reunited w/his dad and all will be back to normal for Dad in his life.

cassiesmom
12-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Reachoutrescue, is there anything we can do for the man dealing with the disability issues? I too will light a candle that Cotton can go back to his dad.

pitc9
12-05-2007, 03:50 PM
what a sad situation. goes to show that not everyone that rehomes their pets has malice in their heart. I think we forget that quickly.
he reminds me of Kylie.
what a gorgeous boy

So VERY true Staci!!

Tracy, he's very handsome!

catmandu
12-05-2007, 06:25 PM
My Dear Aunt Joan Goes Through This Kind Of Government Crap All The Time As Shes On Disability.
They Send Her On Fools Errands For Ppaer Work That They Dont Really Need , And Lsoe The Paperwork That They Do Need.
These Jerks Have Only To Click On Thier Computers And The Informations Right There In Front Of Them, But They Love Making People Jump Through Hoops For The Pittance Taht They Recieve.
We Pray That That Gentleman Can Finally Recieve The Help He Deserves.
Its A Good Thing And A Blessing That Cotton And Friends Had A Warm Safe Place That They Could Go To For Shelter.
May The Lord Save Us From Bureaucrats.

Reachoutrescue
12-06-2007, 02:17 PM
My Dear Aunt Joan Goes Through This Kind Of Government Crap All The Time As Shes On Disability.
They Send Her On Fools Errands For Ppaer Work That They Dont Really Need , And Lsoe The Paperwork That They Do Need.
These Jerks Have Only To Click On Thier Computers And The Informations Right There In Front Of Them, But They Love Making People Jump Through Hoops For The Pittance Taht They Recieve.
We Pray That That Gentleman Can Finally Recieve The Help He Deserves.
Its A Good Thing And A Blessing That Cotton And Friends Had A Warm Safe Place That They Could Go To For Shelter.
May The Lord Save Us From Bureaucrats.
Well said Gary. I just hope this man, whose name is David, is okay. Last I heard he was in the hospital with heart problems. Had surgery, his heart stopped and they revived him. I have not heard anything since Monday. Please everybody, pray for David. He needs a lot of prayers right now. Thank you.

catmandu
12-06-2007, 02:36 PM
When My Dear Aunt Went In To Get Her Old Age Pension, She Brought Along Her Attorney. They Started Telling Her All The Paperwork That She Would Have To Gather Up First, A Years Statements From The Bank Etc.
Her Attorney Calmly Ad Quietly Let Them Know That This Was Nonsense That The Paperwork My Aunt Had Was More Than Enough, And If The Ball Didnt Start Rolling, That She Would Raise Hell With Them.
My Aunt Now Got Her Pension Started Asap.
Its Complicated By The Fact She Gets A Very Small British Pension, But She Gets Her Money Now.
How Sad That She Had To Have Her Attorney There To Get The Money She Worked For All Those Years.

We Are Praying For David That They Finally Get Off Thier Asses And Treat This Man With Courtesy And A Sense Of Professional Duty.