PDA

View Full Version : New kitty for a co-worker!

Donnaj4962
12-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Some of you may remember me starting a memorial thread for my co-worker's cat, Hattie. Hattie had to be PTS the Friday after Thanksgiving. My co-worker has been going to the ASPCA practically every day, looking, playing, and trying to find the special kitty to take Hattie's place. So in he walks today and he proudly shows me a picture of his newest family member.... HOLLY! She is a gorgeous, 5 year old (they think), with orange and white markings. She has a complete white bib! So pretty! He said she is a little skittish yet, but she is starting to relax some. He is such a good kitty daddy and I know she will be well loved and taken care of! Her name may change, as he doesn't think Holly quite fits. He is such a proud catdad!

He said she had been abandoned outside of the facility, left in a box. How uncaring. :mad: I cannot imagine that anyone would be able to do something like that to a poor defenseless animal!

Welcome to your new forever home Holly!

lvpets2002
12-03-2007, 12:38 PM
;) Many Congrats on Holly with a Good Loving Furr Ever Home with a Good Kitty Daddy.. How about Buttercup for a call name for the new baby..

Laura's Babies
12-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Cats + men = MUSH! When you find a man that loves cats, he LOVES them hard!

I think Holly is a good name for any female kitty gotten over the Christmas holidays but if it don't fit her, then it don't fit! Whenever you can get a picture of her, we will be here waiting..

jennielynn1970
12-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Awe... how sweet!! It's nice that he decided to adopt an adult cat as well. So many people want kittens, but the adults get overlooked so many times. Congrats to the catdad! Hope they will make eachother's lives happy and content!

cassiesmom
12-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Congratulations and welcome, Holly Kitty and cat-papa! I do hope I will get to see a photo of you when you're all settled.

Medusa
12-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Aw, what a good story. I'm sure they'll be so happy together.

catmandu
12-03-2007, 07:08 PM
THATS IS GREAT NEWS THAT A MATURE CAT, WHO THE ODDS ARE AGINST HAS FOUND A FURR EVER HOME . TOO MANY PEOPLE ONLY WANT KITTENS. WE CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE A CAT WHO IS GOING TO HAVE A HAPPY CATMAS IN HIS NEW FURREVER HOME!!!!!!
THATS WONDERFUL NEWS INDEED!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: