PDA

View Full Version : hey, how is everyone?

Genny
12-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey, it's Genny...I don't know if some of you remember me or not it's been such a long time since I've been here on Pet Talk. Our comp. has been down and we just now got it fixed! :D so how is everyone doing?? Good I hope. All of the animals are doing ok and everything here, Sadie and Adrian are both growing like crazy--we have to get an app. to get them both spayed some time this month. Aflac, our muscovy duck, just learned how to fly and he stands on top of the house ( :eek: ) and even flew on the power lines the other day which scared me!! Well just wanted to let you all know I hadn't forgotten about ya'll...well talk to you guys soon!

Genny

chocolatepuppy
12-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Nice to see you back! :D

Karen
12-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Good to hear from you, welcome back to Pet Talk - and to the Internet, for that matter! Gosh that must have been scary seeing him land on the power lines!

critter crazy
12-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Welcome Back!!! He he he he!! Funny Aflac!! My ducks never learned how to fly, they were too fat!!:D But the roosters love sitting on top of the barn surveying their domain!:D

pitc9
12-03-2007, 08:06 AM
It's nice of you to check in!

Glad your computer is fixed!

Do people clip duck wings to prevent them from flying like you can with other birds?? (I don't know much about ducks :o ) Wow the power line landing would have freaked me out too!!

Genny
12-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey, yes I was so scared when he flew up there; I went and started yelling at him to get down and then he flew down....he's a handful...always doing something to get into some trouble... :rolleyes: