PDA

View Full Version : Jadie's in trouble with dad!

Scooter's Mom
12-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Hubby went into the kitchen this evening and called to me, "Crystal, where did you put the bread we bought today?" So I replied, "On top of the microwave, why?" (That's where I always put it, don't know why.) He said I should come look, and this is what we found.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/Pets/Jadie/JadieBread1.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/Pets/Jadie/JadieBread2.jpg

I guess it fell (maybe Charlie kitty helped?) and she tore it open. Almost half of it is gone! (The other part went in the trash) She's done this before, but it's been about 3 years. I thought she'd outgrown her bread fetish, LOL.

A little while before hubby went to the kitchen, we heard Jadie bark/snarl at Charlie. I guess he got too close to her prize, the bread!

pitc9
12-01-2007, 07:07 AM
Bread?! :confused:
Geeze Jadie, you should have stolen something tastier! :p

:D

Can't be mad at a cute widdle face like that for long now can ya?! :p

Lori Jordan
12-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Lol your adorable Jadie,...I agree i would of went for something with a little more taste....Im sure Dad has forgiven you already,That cute little face of yours!

robinh
12-01-2007, 07:49 AM
He had the same look "But, Daddy/Mommy I was starving to death! Somehow at our house they not just hungry, they are always starving to death.

That look always gets me. It's so hard to scold them when they have it. :D

Ginger's Mom
12-01-2007, 07:58 AM
I had to laugh at the second picture; it looks like she is planning her revenge for being framed by the cat. :) My sister's first dog would go crazy over wheat bread, you would have thought it was fillet mignon.

Freedom
12-01-2007, 08:02 AM
It was TEAM work! It's a conspiracy! Is the cat now behind the grassy knoll?? He hee. Poor Jadie, taking all the blame, when Mom and DAd know perfectly well there is no way that bread floated down within reach all by itself! Jadie looks a bit guilty in the first photo; but that second pic says, "Watch out, KAT!"

Catlady711
12-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Pooky and Cami teamed up once and did that to a loaf of bread we keep in a cubby hole (no door on it) above our microwave. We have to keep all bread in our fridge now.

Daisy and Delilah
12-02-2007, 10:36 PM
The looks on her face are toooooo funny!! She is so adorable.

Jadie, ask Mom and Dad, what is the problem here? Or.....have you guys got any butter ;)