PDA

View Full Version : Models can be so tempermental!

catnapper
11-30-2007, 12:46 PM
I was trying to get my yearly banister photo for my Christmas card. Pouncer was posing quite nicely for me and zee photographer was getting some winning shots for this year cover. I like this one but it took some serious editing.... zee photographer is a purrfectionist.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/pouncer-banister-2007.jpg

but the posing didn't last long because Harry came up and caught Pouncer's attention. How can I work with such unprofessional models?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Harry-playing-pouncer.jpg

Things changed REAL fast..... blur!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/blur.jpg

and I ended up with a new model :D I think he's pretty handsome too
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/harry-banister-2007.jpg

lvpets2002
11-30-2007, 12:50 PM
;) Aweee How So Cute & Adorable they are.. Too Sweet.. great pics thanks

cassiesmom
11-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Awww, precious!

Taz_Zoee
11-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Oh my! That first picture is absolutely perfect!! :D

Gin
11-30-2007, 06:38 PM
OMG, those are priceless! The photos are a wonderful sequence, and picture #3 cracked me up completely. I agree that the first picture is perfect. It looks like a prize-winner to me.

Medusa
11-30-2007, 08:11 PM
All the pix are great but how do you keep your cats from playing w/your decorations? I hardly have any up because, believe it or not, my oldest cats are the worst when it comes to that. They just can't leave them alone.

catnapper
11-30-2007, 08:28 PM
All the pix are great but how do you keep your cats from playing w/your decorations? I hardly have any up because, believe it or not, my oldest cats are the worst when it comes to that. They just can't leave them alone.
I decided to leave out the pics of Pouncer eating the fake green garland. My kitties are perfect angels..... Allen never knocked the balls off the garland a hundred times over and certainly Flutter wouldn't dream of knocking every ball of the lower branches of the tree! Cam's been having a ball ( :p pun intended :p ) with the cats and the ornaments. He's figured out he can rip the balls off the tree and pitch them across to the room to the delight of several kitties who chase after the ball :rolleyes:

Medusa
11-30-2007, 08:47 PM
LOL. Good. Now I don't feel so bad. :p

Laura's Babies
11-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Those pictures cracked me up... They are all priceless, including the blurried one and that last on was the icing on the cake!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-01-2007, 01:01 AM
LOL Great pictures.:) I'm glad that you were able to snap a few good poses of them.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-01-2007, 06:24 AM
How cute!! LOL :)

Catsnclay
12-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Cam's been having a ball ( :p pun intended :p ) with the cats and the ornaments. He's figured out he can rip the balls off the tree and pitch them across to the room to the delight of several kitties who chase after the ball :rolleyes:

I bet they all are having lots of fun! I can just picture Cam taking an ornament, throwing it and several kitties chasing after it - all the laughter and kitties having so much fun with their new 'toys'.

Must be a real fun time at your house right now!

cassiesmom
12-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Cam's been having a ball ( :p pun intended :p ) with the cats and the ornaments. He's figured out he can rip the balls off the tree and pitch them across to the room to the delight of several kitties who chase after the ball :rolleyes:

Catnapper, if you get a chance, can you take a picture of Cam playing Christmas-ornament chase with the kitties? Your story reminded me that my sister used to put only unbreakable ornaments at the bottom of her Christmas tree because her kitties loved to bat at them till they fell off of the branch. My cat is far more interested in the garland and why it isn't an official cat toy.

catmandu
12-01-2007, 02:59 PM
I Think That Harry Realized That You Neede A Photo Of Him Sitting On The Bannister Too So He Chased Pouncer Away So You Would Have A Great Picture Of Him Too, Looking So Very Handsome.
Thats Harrys Story And Hes Sticking To It.

Killearn Kitties
12-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Excellent pictures. :D Must be fun trying to get an official photo at your house.
Pouncer is looking magnificent with his garland!

phesina
12-01-2007, 07:08 PM
What wonderful photos! You have some great Christmas cards there.

Freedom
12-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Those potos are like the single shots of a movie. Set them up as "cards," flick through them quickly, and you have an ation shot! In which case, the "models" followed the script quite well, he he hee.

momcat
12-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Your models are wonderful and the pictures are a treat to see. The first one of Pouncer is a blue ribbon winner for sure!