PDA

View Full Version : Ed treads bed, my head, to be fed -leaves me red!

RICHARD
11-28-2007, 11:37 PM
My knuckle headed cat has found a new way to raise my hackles.

*&#^^$%%#@

Of course this is a family site, So I'll clean it up....

There I was, minding my own business and dreaming of fast bikes, chickie babes and food when some punk starts grabbing my shoulder.

I turn around to kick some arse and wake up to find the Edster making biscuits on my shoulder.

I was having a wonderful dream when the latest in "Tricks my cat learned on his own" kicks in.

Apparently, the Edster has abandoned the "I am going to start on my Dad's ankle and work my way up his body while he is sleeping..."

Now, it's I am going to walk along side his body, climb over his head and do a few spins on his shoulder/side, make some biscuits then settle into a Purrfest, followed my a slow snoring...

Now, how do I know this?

Try reading a bedtime book then having cat 'undercarriage' dragged across your face....

I don't mind the trick while I am awake....But LET ME SLEEP!!! :mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

P.S.
THis also works as a pre meal habit... :confused:

Barbara
11-29-2007, 04:17 AM
I love your writing- sounds like classical detective novel in the beginning :D
Ed should get a prize for inspiring you so much :D

RICHARD
11-29-2007, 10:16 AM

LOL, I should get an award for the cat 'undercarriage" being dragged on my face! ;)

Laura's Babies
11-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Maybe he thought he was giving you a massage? (thinking he was helping you to relax and enjoy your sleep?)

cassiesmom
11-29-2007, 02:57 PM

I thought of Dr. Seuss when I read it! Edster the Bed-Treadster, ready to be fed!

catmandu
11-29-2007, 04:24 PM
After All Richard,ed Doesnt Want You To Spend All Of Your Time Asleep Now,does He???
And As My Lucky Found Paradise Cats Remind Me, That Feeding Us Was Part Of The Deal We Signed When They Agreed To Move In And Be Our Friends!!!!