PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Products - a new idea?

gini
11-28-2007, 07:00 PM
I have been having fun over in Dog General talking about Barbie and her dog that poops and eats - or is it the other way around? And come to find out thanks to Val, there is a cat available too.

So it gave me the idea - why don't we come up with some Pet Talk products that could be marketed. Surely with all of the creativity on this board we could come up with some good items - (not to mention - very very funny!)

zippy-kat
11-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Kids of all ages will love Pet Talk Purries! Lifelike and sure to please, Pet Talk purries are purrrfect for cat lovers in catless situations. Allergies? Not with Pet Talk Purries! No pet policy? No, problem; they only look real! Buy Pet Talk Purries for your catlovers today! Now available in lapfungus, meatloaf, tortellini, and one-eyed salute poses. Tax, Tags, and Neutering not available or necessary. See Furminology Index for details.

Catty1
11-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Kids of all ages will love Pet Talk Purries! Lifelike and sure to please, Pet Talk purries are purrrfect for cat lovers in catless situations. Allergies? Not with Pet Talk Purries! No pet policy? No, problem; they only look real! Buy Pet Talk Purries for your catlovers today! Now available in lapfungus, meatloaf, tortellini, and one-eyed salute poses. Tax, Tags, and Neutering not available or necessary. See Furminology Index for details.

http://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/images/smilies/rofll.gif

sumbirdy
11-28-2007, 09:29 PM

ROFL!!!! That's too funny. :D :D :p :D ;) :)

shais_mom
11-29-2007, 10:55 PM
:)
that's my mom always thinking! :D